Chapter 13

I entered my house and Rafael is sitting down on the couch with Burt.

"Where have you been sweety?" Burt asked me.

"Went to Breadstix with Santana and Brittany." I said as I opened my shoes.

"This guy been waiting for you since thirty minutes ago." Burt said and walked away.

"I apologized to him about what I've done to Kurt." Rafael said.

I sighed and sit down on the couch.

"Raf please understand that I just broke up with Puck and I'm not ready for anything else." I said to Rafael.

"E, I'm here not to beg you to back into my life even though I really want to." Rafael said to me.

"Then?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Today is the last day for me in McKinley and in Lima. I will move to Toronto tomorrow and I'm here only to say good bye to you." Rafael said as he hold my hand.

"You transferred?" I frowned.

"Yes, my family moves and I cant live alone here. Here is my last gift for you." Rafael gave me a box.

"But why me?"

"You were my first girlfriend, my first love, my first kiss and my first of everything. Broke up and cheated was the biggest mistake that I've done to you. I hope that one day you will meet someone better than me and he wont hurt you or make you cry. I was stupid to let you go but I realized that you dont believe me anymore since I lied to you more than twice." Rafael said with his head down.

I pushed my body closer to him and hugged him tight.

"I'm gonna miss you, Raf." I said as I hugged him.

"Thanks for everything you gave me." He halfsmiled at me.

"We can still have a talk on skype, anyway Toronto is not really far from Lima, idiot." I chuckled.

"So you wanna go back to my life?" Rafael smirked at me.

"Long distance relationship never end up in a good way."

"Haha just kidding, I know you rejected me because you love that Puckerman right? He stole you from me." Rafael chuckled.

"I'm gonna miss your disturb around the hallways." I chuckled.

"This is make me sad, make me feel like I dont want to leave you."

I smiled at him and kissed his forehead. "Take care and stop being a jerk."

He stand up from the couch and about to leave.

"I'm not a jerk, babe." Rafael protest.

"Whatever is that we can start it all over again by being friends." I smiled at him.

"Give me a last hug please." He spread his arm.

I chuckled and come to him. "I will miss you, Raf."

"I love so much, E." He kissed my cheeck and went to entered his car.

I keep standing from the door until I saw his car drive away.

I wipe my tears and close the door. He was my first love and now he is gone but he was right, I love Puck and still.

"What the hell he is doing here?" Finn asked me from the connecting door.

"To say a goodbye. He will move to Toronto. I though he would beg me to go back to his life but I was wrong." I said to Finn.

"I though he would ask my permission to marry you since he disturb you like everyday." Finn said.