Chapter 44

New Year

I walked out from my room it's the end of December and tomorrow is the new year. I cant really wait for that.

I walked out from my room to take a bath then prepare anything for tonight. I take a look at the clock and it's already 10am.

"Mercedes?" I called Mercedes.

"In my room, sweety." Mercedes said from her room.

"Oh okay." I simply said and walked to the bathroom.

I press the knob and water come down to my face and my body. It's a good thing to take a shower in the late morning with warm water.

After that I changed my clothes with a short denim pants and a long sleeve tshirt Finn gave me.

"E, Tank asked me out." Mercedes walked out from my room.

"Then? Just say yes." I said as I sit down on my study table.

"I mean he ask me to go out with him right now." Mercedes sighed.

"Have fun." I said and take a drink from refrigerator.

"You dont get mad at me?" Mercedes asked.

"Of course not, I want to finish my project and then cooking and sleeping until next year." I chuckled.

"I though you will go out with Nick haha." Mercedes laughed.

"I dont know. Maybe." I giggled.
"What is this?" I showed her a paper stick on the refrigerator.

"Beef lasagna receipts from Nana. You can try if you want." Mercedes said to me.

"Of course I will since I dont know how to make lasagna." I chuckled.

"Alright, I have to go. Have fun with your project." Mercedes hugged me and walked to the door.

"You too!" I smiled at her.

Mercedes smiled at me and walked off then close the door. I read that receipts carefully and then stick it again on the refrigerator.

Suddenly the phone is ringing. I walked to the phone and loudspeaker the phone call.

"Emily's speaking."

"Hey E, what are you doing?" Finn's voice.

"Want to finish my art project. How about you?" I asked him.

"I'm so happy!"

"What happened?"

"We got a chance to join regionals this year! We found that The Warblers did something that can make them disqualified from regionals and we got a chance to the regionals." Finn said happily.

"Wow congratulations! You guys really can beat the Warblers." I chuckled.

"Yeah and to get money for our bus, we make a calendar with the glee club boys member as the picture with their topless body. You want to get it?" Finn asked me.

"Sure. Send it to LA please."

"Alright with whom sign?" Finn asked.

"All of their sign! I want to them say something on their sign too."

"Sure. Special one for Emily and Mercedes." Finn said.

"I miss all of them."

"I miss you too." Finn said.

"What will you do to spend New Year eve?"

"We will celebrate it in breadstix with all of glee club member and you?"