Chapter 27

"So I told him to come to our auditorium this Friday and we will show them what is Michael really can do." Santana smirked at the others.

"He said yes for that?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, he lost doing duet with me." Santana said proudly.

"Guys bad news! Blaine get injuries and slushied from the Warblers since we know that they threatened Blaine for spying us." Mercedes walks into the choir room.

"Damn! They cant do this to us!" Finn kicked a chair in front of him.

"All we have to do now is only protect Blaine, no matter what he is a part of us now and hurt one of us it means that hurt all of us." I said to the others.

"Yes Emily is right. We will kill The Warbler!" Artie said.

"We have to tell this to Mr. Schue." Rachel said.

"Of course we will." I nodded.

"But you sure that this is not one of your plan? I mean, you and Santana are cheerios and you guys could do anything to break us." Tina frowned at me.

"Tina! You shouldn't said that." Mike warned her.

"I came out with Michael idea because I found his music sheets on a cd store. Sam was there, we found that music sheets together. I loved being here and its impossible for me to ruin this glee club because this is a place where I feel loved." I halfsmiled at them.

"Yes I was there and we came out with that Michael idea so we dont like if someone steal it." Sam said to the others.

"Oh come on, Emily is not a bitch who will do that, betray the glee club? Impossible." Santana said as she hold my shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry." Tina said.

"It's okay. I know I'm kind of a bitch one right?" I nodded.

"No, I didnt say that. You are not like that." Tina shakes her head.

"You guys have to be proud because we have a superhero who want to left her two classes only for spying on The Warblers." Mercedes smiled at me and raised my hand.

I smiled at her and she just chuckled at me.

"Guys I know what Michael's song we will sing for Nationals!" Mr. Schue walked in.

"We are not going to do Michael, Mr. Schue." Quinn said.

"Why?" Mr. Schue asked.

"Because The Warbler stole our idea. They threatened Blaine to tell them what we do in our choir room and now Blaine got injuries because they know that we already found this." Mercedes said to us.

"And we are going to revenge to them." Puck said.

"No fights right?" Mr. Schue asked.

"Of course not. Remember when we beated Vocal Adrenaline with Funk number and it was like pissed them off? Well we will invite The Warbler to our auditorium this Friday and show them who Michael really is." I said to Mr. Schue.

"Thats good idea guys! I'm so proud of you guys. We are choir group and we have to stick each other. But lets finish this week assignment. Who wanna show their Michael?" Mr. Schue said.

"I'd love to Mr. Schue." Quinn raised her hand.

"Take it away Quinn." Mr. Schue smiled at Quinn.

Quinn walked to the front as the music start playing. I guess she already planned this since yesterday.

New Directions Girls:
Ooh-ooh, ooh

Quinn:
Never can say goodbye (New Directions Girls: Say goodbye boy)
No, no, no, no, now
Never can say goodbye (New Directions Girls: Say goodbye boy)
Even though the pain and heartache
Seems to follow me wherever I go,
Though I try and try to hide my feelings,
They always seems to show
Then you try to say you're leaving me
And I always have to say no,
Tell me why (New Directions Girls: Tell me why) is it so (New Directions Girls: Is it so)
That I, Never can say goodbye (New Directions Girls: Say goodbye boy)
No, no, no, no, now
Never can say goodbye (New Directions Girls: Say goodbye boy)
Every time I think I've had enough,
I start heading for the door.
There's a very strange vibration,
Piercing me right through the core.
It says turn around you fool,
You know you love him more and more.
Tell me why (New Directions Girls: Tell me why) is it so (New Directions Girls: Is it so) 
Don't wanna let you go!
I never can say goodbye boy (New Directions Girls:Never can say goodbye boy)
Ooh Baby (New Directions Girls: Don't wanna let you go)
I never can say goodbye