Chapter 34

I'm packing all my stuff to my suitcase. Tomorrow is graduation day and right after that I will stay in LA with Mercedes.

Finn also do the same. He is packing his stuff to army. He really want to be like dad, he really want to join army since he dont like study.

"Seeing you guys packing your stuff make me sad." Mom halfsmiled and entering our room.

"We want to make you proud, mom. And this is the way to make you proud of us." I said.

"We will back home on thanksgiving holiday." Finn said.

"Yeah we already promise that." I hugged mom from her left side.

"You guys grow up. I always feel like yesterday you both was born but tomorrow you guys will graduate. I'm so proud of you." Mom's eyes watering.

"Mom..." Finn walked to us and hugged us.

"Remember that we have christmas tradition. Come back home on thanksgiving and christmas." Mom said to us.

"Pinkie promise." I chuckled.

"Pinkie promise." Finn said.

"Well you guys better have a sleep now, it's almost midnight." Mom said and close the door and left us.

"I'm gonna miss you, Finn." I halfsmiled at him.

"I'm gonna miss you too. Promise me you will call me everyday." Finn hugged me.

"I cant. You will be in army, Finn." I chuckled.

"Yeah forget about that." Finn said.

"Well good night, Finn." I lay my body on my bed.

"Good night, E." Finn turn off the lamp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Graduation Day

"Welcome to William McKinley High School Graduation class of 2012!!"

"There is something I want to talk." Puck looked at me deeply.

"What is that?"

"I'm moving to New York. I'm not sure that I'm gonna make it in LA so I will trying to find myself there. But I promise you that I wont cheat behind your back." Puck hold my hand.

"A promise is only a promise. It's only a word. We will live in different city and I dont know that you will lie to me or not but I hope that you dont." I halfsmiled at him.

"Baby, I love you. I will prove you that I will be the Airman Force. Thats what I'm gonna be."

"Oh come on dont make this happy day come out with tears." I chuckled.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, Puck."

Puck smiled at me and kissed me. We are gonna live in the different city. I'm gonna live in LA and he will go NYC.

We pulled our lips each other and chuckled waiting for Principal Figgins called our name one by one to get our diploma.

Michael Chang Jr

Quinn Fabray

Mercedes Jones

Noah Puckerman

Santana Lopez

Kurt Hummel

Emily Hudson

Its my turn. I went out from the backstage and passed the rest of glee club member.