Chapter 12

I'm standing in front of my locker with my back againts the locker.

I saw Puck flirt with other girls in front of his locker and that girl start touching his cheeck.

I just half smiled and go back to take my book from my locker.

"E, I'm sorry about what happened last night, I didnt know that you and Puck just broke up." Finn standing next to my locker.

"You dont need to, everything is fine. Something that started with cheating will end up with cheating right?" I said to Finn.

"You sure that you dont mad at me?" Finn raised his eyebrows.

"I'm not, Finnie bear." I smiled at Finn.

"Come on, give me a hug before I go to my class." Finn smirked at me.

I chuckled and hug him tight.

"Anyway, dont you remember that we are dating?" I chuckled.

"Ah yes, I forget. Well see you date!" Finn waves me a good bye and walked off.

I shut my locker and Puck is still flirting with another girl. I tried to hide my sad face but I cant until Puck walked off with that girl and holding hands each other.

I sighed and walked off to my next class. I have to hide what I feel right now.

"Hey babe. I dont see your Puckerman around you and I saw him walked in the hallways with a chick. Did you broke up with him?" Rafael stopped my way.

"No one of your business." I simply said.

"I got a chance to get your back, isnt it?" Rafael smirks at me.

"I think your new girlfriend is waiting for you over there." I pointed at a girl who glared at us and walked off.

It's kinda stupid when I got jealous when I saw a girl flirted with Puck. Emily, you deserve more than this and you can get another boy who much better than him.

I entered my classroom and sit down next to a jocks who I dont know and start studying in a boring class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cherio Practice.

"Girls, back to five number!" I yelled.

They nodded and start take another step to make a pyramid and impress coach Sylvester.

"Its done! Hit the showers now!" Coach Sylvester yelled.

I sighed and jump from the top of pyramid. I take my face sportbag and my face towel.

"For ya." Someone give me a bottle of drink.

I looked up and Rafael smirked at me.

"Leave me alone, Raf." I sighed.

"E, she is not my girlfriend, she just a girl who slept with me last night." Rafael said as we walked together.

"No one of that is my business. We are over and I dont care with that." I said as I drink the water.

"Give me second chance to fix everything in between us. I promise I wont hurt you and I wont call all of your glee club friends losers." Rafael hold my sleeves.

"I..."

"Please..." Rafael suddenly hug me.

** Puck's P.O.V **

I saw cheerio practice in the field and the girl on the top of the pyramid.

Emily.

I know that she saw me this morning flirted with a girl and she looked jealous with that.