Chapter 39

I woke up as I heard my phone is ringing. I looked up and it's a call from Finn.

"You already awake?" Finn asked.

"Uh huh."

"Can you come to McKinley right now?" Finn asked.

"Yes." I'm yawning and hung up the phone.

I take a look at the clock and it's 10am. What the hell with Finn woke me up at this time in my day off.

I place my phone back on the side table. I close my eyes and fall asleep again. I'm so sleepy since I feel asleep at three am.

* 30 minutes later *

I shocked because my phone is ring again. I take it and answer the phone.

"Where the hell are you?" Finn's voice.

"Bed."

"I told you to come to McKinley right now!" Finn yelled over the phone.

"I swear if it's not really matters I will cut you off!" I yelled back and hung up the phone.

I groaned and sit up on my bed. I stand from my bed and walked to the bathroom to take a bath.

After that I changed my clothes into a mini skirt, a long sleeve and a black converse. I take my phone and walked out from my room. I looked around and seems like nobody is here.

I walked to the kitchen and looking for food but I only found some bread. Mom must be already went to her office and also Burt.

I walked out from kitchen but I saw one car key left. I looked at the outside and Burt's car is outside. Okay I cant take his car. I better take a walk or find a cab.

I looked the door and went out from my house. I take a look at the street to find a taxi until a taxi passed me.

"Taxi!" I yelled.

The taxi is finally stop. I entered the taxi to go to McKinley.

"William McKinley High School please." I said to the driver.

The driver nodded and start driving to McKinley. I looked at my phone and Finn is still cant stop calling me so I hung up his call.

20 minutes and I finally arrived in McKinley. I pay the taxi and went out from it. I entered McKinley and still my phone is still vibrating. What the hell, Finn.

I entered the choir room with Finn, Mercedes, Mike and Artie are in the front.

"You disturb my beautiful sleep, Finn Hudson." I glared at Finn.

"Who the hell is still sleeping at 11am? You!" Finn protest.

"Because you cant stop snooring last night and it made me awake until 3am!" I yelled at Finn.

"Why dont you just sleep in Kurt's room? So you wont hear my snooring voice?" Finn raised his eyebrows.

"Why should I? Why dont you?" I raised my eyebrows back.

"ENOUGH HUDSONS!" Artie yelled.
"E, you take the Rizzo part."

"What? Me? You guys wake me up only for some silly news like this?" I frowned.

"Unique's parents arent let her to take the Rizzo part. Grease is uncomplete without Rizzo." Mercedes said to me.

"Without an audition?" I raised my eyebrows.

"With an audition." Mike said.

"Alright." I nodded.

I looked around until I saw a wig and take it. I wear it and press a tape and music start playing.