Chapter 8

"Guys sectionals is in two weeks!" Mr. Schue said to us.

"We should do a number like Faithfully. It killed us on the last regionals." Finn said.

"Yeah killed us... we lost." Quinn rolled her eyes.

"Mr. Schue, I can try a new song and I can have solo for sectionals and I will make sure it wont kill us anymore." Rachel said confidently.

"No more Berry's solo please!" Santana simply said.

"For all I know that I'm more talented than anyone of you here and I should have all the solo." Brittany said.

"Santana stop trying to burn our music sheets here." Mr. Schue said to Santana.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Schue. Sue said that every cheerleader has to do that." Santana said.

"But Brittany didnt do that." Mr. Schue frowned.

"I helped them but since I dont know what to do so I helped them to put out the flames." Brittany said innocently.

"Emily and Stacey didnt do that." Mr. Schue frowned.

"I dont have any times to do that." I simply said.

"I-I'm new, Mr. Schue." Stacey said nervously.

"Alright back to the sectionals number! Rachel you'll have solo!" Mr. Schue said and pointed at Rachel.

"I'll quit the glee club then." I simply said.

"Thats rude, E." Finn frowned at me.

"You make all of us become props, Mr. Schue." I said to Mr. Schue.
"You dont remember why Mercedes and Kurt joined cheerio last year?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Because we got a place to shine in cheerios." Mercedes said.

"Emily and Mercedes are absolutely right, Mr. Schue." Tina said.

"Alright what do you guys want?" Mr. Schue sighed.

"Remember that Ballad assignment? You said that there was the best couple. Choose them as the duets for sectionals." I said.

"Yeah there was one pair who is the best." Mr. Schue said.

"Who?" Finn asked.

"Quinn and Sam. Their chemistry was the best." Mr. Schue said to us.

"Yeah it's good, Mr. Schue." Mercedes nodded as agree.

"And for the solo we can let Santana have a solo. She has electric vocal." Artie said.

"Everyone agree?" Mr. Schue asked.

"Yes!" Me and Santana hi-five.

I smirked at Santana and Santana smirked back at me. I take a looked at Rachel and she looked pissed off.

I dont know why, I kinda hate her now. Since I found some silly things on Finn's room.

"Alright Quinn and Sam will have a duet and sing a country song and Santana will have solo." Mr. Schue said.

"Mr. Schue can I choose my own song? I want to sing Valerie by Amy Winehouse because I really adore her and she is an amazing singer." Santana said.

"Sure, I've Had The Time of My Life and Valerie?" Mr. Schue asked.

"Brittany and I can have a duet dance." Mike said.

"Thats good. I trust you guys to handle this also the choreography. You can do this." Mr. Schue smiled at us.

The bell rings.

Mr. Schue went out from the choir room. I take my bagpack about to out but something stopped me.