Chapter 24

Two days after that accident, I finally can go back to school after persuaded my mom and she finally let me but in an exceptional that I'm not allowed to join the rehearsal in swimming pool again.

Now I'm organizing my locker before the next period begin.

"Hey Emily, glad to see you back to school." Sam standing next to my locker.

"Oh hey, yeah I finally feel the school atmosphere again haha." I chuckled.

"Umm sorry about what Stacey did to you, she is kind the stupid one."

"It's okay, she already apologize thousand times. I was wrong, I didnt tell you guys that I cant swim."

"What is this? Isnt that new Starwars comic? How did you get that?" Sam take a comic book from my locker.

"Yes, got it from ebay."

"You like Starwars? Wow." Sam chuckled.

"Yes I like it since it's cool and I love that." I chuckled.

"What the hell it is? Top ten country band? You like country songs too?" Sam asked me.

"Yes a bit." I chuckled.

"By the way you still want to join the proposal plan right?"

"I want to but you know I cant swim." I halfsmiled.

"Dont worry, I will teach you to swim and I wont make you drown." Sam smiled at me.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"As long as you let me borrow this comic books." Sam said.

"Sure! You can take it." I chuckled.

"Great! Lets read together, you see that this is the awful moment that I ever see." Sam pointed at some scene.

"Ah I feel the same." I giggled.

** Puck's P.O.V **

I saw my girl and Sam are chuckling together in front of her locker with reading a comic books together.

What the hell with this? Does he really wanna take my girl away? Really? No fucking way!

Be cool, Puck. Be cool. Show them that you are not jealous but actually you are.

Goddamn! Emily is the first girl who can make me jealous like this. I cant lie, I cant hide my jealous face now. I'm so jealous with them.

Okay Puck, now it's time to get your girl back.

** Emily's P.O.V **

"Hey baby.." Puck smirked and come to me and Sam.

"Hey I havent seen you yet since this morning." I smiled at Puck.

"Ups seems like I have to go now. I borrow this one, dont forget after school. See you E and you too man." Sam waves us a good bye.

"What after school?" Puck frowned.

"I asked him to teach me how to swim." I giggled.

"You have me, you have Finn, Santana or Brittany to teach you. Why you asked him?" Puck asked angrily.

"Because he is a part of swimmer club." I said.

"Tell him that he doesnt need to teach you swim but I'll do that." Puck glared at me.

"Oh God, Puck he dates Mercedes." I rolled my eyes.

"But looked at you, you are more beautiful and sweeter than his girlfriend."