Chapter 52

I draw some digital picture on my computer until Mercedes walked out from her room and take my laptop on the table.

"We need to book flight tickets for tomorrow." Mercedes said to me.

"For what?" I turned my face at her.

"Emergency call from Rachel. Because of lose in nationals, glee club will be disbanded and principal Figgins only give a week to finish the last assignment." Mercedes said to me.

"Oh my God. What are we gonna do there?" I gasped.

"Join that glee club before no time for glee club anymore." Mercedes said.

"God, I will pack my stuff. Take morning flight." I said to Mercedes.

"Yeah I will." Mercedes said to me.

"I never imagine this things could happen to us." I sighed.

"Yeah this is sad." Mercedes said to me.

I just let out a sigh and walked to my room to pack my stuff and bring some music sheets that I already wrote and about to show them.

I cant imagine how could glee club be disbanded. I dont know what will Mr. Schue do after this and about the others and the choir room. I'm gonna miss the glee club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glee Club.

"One hundred." Mr. Schue said as he wrotes 100 on the white board in the choir room.

Now I'm in Lima. In the choir room with the rest of glee club member, the alumni and Mr. Schue but without Puck.

Finn said that Puck is still have something left to do in his college so he might be late or come to McKinley tomorrow.

"One hundred lesson that we can get from this room since we start this glee club until now. So for this last assignment tell us what is the lesson you got from pas few years in this room." Mr. Schue said.

"We can do some numbers we ever did." Santana chuckled.

"Yeah, but no hiphop. And to make it complete, let me present to you the one who came from Broadway and who bought the auditorium for us Ms. April Rhodes!" Mr. Schue said happily.

"Hello guys!" Ms. Rhodes walk into the choir room.

"Wohoooo!" We are standing and clapping together.

"Well then, I miss my auditorium and why dont we do this last assignment there?" Ms. Rhodes asked.

"Sure." Mr. Schue chuckled.

"Lets go!" Ms. Rhodes said and walked off.

"Remember when Mr. Schue called her to replace Rachel? And all the boys slept with her?" Kurt whisper at me.

"Exclude you." I nodded and laughed.

"Because I'm a gay." Kurt rolled his eyes.

"Haha just kidding, no matter who you are, you still my step-brother, Kurt." I chuckled and hold Kurt's elbow as we walked together.

"I dont see Puck. Where is he?" Kurt asked me.

"Busy with his college, maybe." I simply said.

"You sure?" Kurt raised his eyebrows.

"Kurt, you scared me. By the way I brough this music sheets. You have to check out the new songs I wrote." I said to Kurt.

"Let me see." Kurt said to me.

I give my map to Kurt and he read some my music sheets. "What do you think?" I asked Kurt.

"Full with broken hearted song." Kurt simply said and give the map back to me.