Chapter 40

Back to LA again and forget everything that happen in Lima a week ago. Now it's for moving on and have a new life here.

"Hey doll-face." Nick suddenly running next to me.

"Hey smirky can you not following me all the time?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just bored. Nana went to London until next month and I saw you went out from your apartment so I'm following you." He smirk.

"Why dont you follow her?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Nope, I dont want to leave my college and you." He smirked at me.

"Errrrr." I rolled my eyes and running away from him.

"I have two tickets to Disneyland. You want to go with me?" Nick follows me.

"We already in Disneyland." I simply said to him.

"What?" He asked.

I stop running. "Look around." I said to him.

"It's the main entrance of Disneyland, Emily not the Disneyland." He rolled his eyes.

"You can see what inside from here." I smirked at him.

"Come on, can you be serious once? I want you accompany me to Disneyland this weekend not only look at it from the outside."

"Alright, I'll take it as a yes." I smiled at him.

"Great! Now let me win from you!" He rubbed my hair and running off.

"Dont you dare!" I shouts and running to get him.

I'm still running to get to my apartment until I saw a guy who looks like Puck is walking around the street. I keep my eyes on that guy but I'm not sure it's him or not. LA is big and it such an impossible thing.

"Come on!" Nick grabs my hand and we enter the main lobby.

"Emily, you got a package." Julius said and give me a square frame cover with brown cover.

"Thank you." I said to him.

"From Lima?" Nick asked me.

"Probably." I simply said.

I take a look at the package until I read Sam's name and his address on it. It must be from Sam but I dont know what is that.

I entered my apartment with Nick following me and gasped when I see Mercedes is bring a bagpack and seems like ready to go.

"You want to go?" I asked her.

"Yes sweety, LA records had trouble so I have to go New York for one week. You okay if I leave you right?" Mercedes said.

"Where you will stay in New York?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Your step-brother's apartment. I already call Kurt and he said yes for that. This is unplan." Mercedes sighed.

"I can take myself care. Dont worry." I smiled at Mercedes.

"What is that?" Mercedes pointed at frame I hold.

"Package from Sam. I dont even know what is that." I said.

"It must be Macaroni Arts that he ever showed me. Well I have to go. Just call me if you need something." Mercedes hugged me.

"Take care." I hugged her back.

"See you, Nick. Take her care when I'm not around." Mercedes waves us a good bye and walked off.

"Take her care? I'd rather take a big bear care than you." Nick rolled his eyes.

I just ignore him and open the gift Sam gave me. Mercedes was right this is a Macaroni arts with my face as the picture. So cool.