Chapter 46

"Emily, you already awake?" Mercedes opened my door room.

I dont know but I feel like I'm so weak and not feel good today. I'm so dizzy and my head got headache. Maybe I'm sick.

"You okay?" Mercedes frowned.

"I think I cant go to college today, I'm not feeling well, Cedes." I said weakly.

Mercedes place her hand on my forehead. "You're burning up, girl. You better take a rest but if it's okay if I leave you here?"

"I'm just got fever. It's fine. Thank you." I nodded.

"Well I'm still have thirty minutes to college, I will cook you a breakfast." Mercedes said and walked off to the kitchen.

I didnt say anything and still laying my body in my bed with my blanket. Fortunately the Arts Fair already done and maybe I'm just too tired because of that.

I take my phone from my side table and got one missedcalls from Puck? What happened? I will call him later.

"I made a cream soup for you. I know it's instant but I promise I will make another after I go back from college. Dont forget to eat this. And this is your drink and your painkillers. Oh should I call Nick to look after you?" Mercedes asked.

"No, I'm fine. He must be have a college right now. Thank you Mercedes." I half smiled at her.

"You're welcome. Call me, if you feel worse or need anything." Mercedes smiled at me and walked off.

I sit up from my bed with my back againts the wall and holded by a pillow. I take the glass of water and drink it after that I go back layin my body in my bed.

I remember about Puck missed calls this morning. I dial his number and call him.

"Hey, Puck."

"Hey, you sounds weak. You okay?"

"Just got a fever but I'm fine. You called me this morning, what happen?" I asked him.

"Serious it's only a fever?" Puck asked.

"Yes, dont worry. I'm just too tired."

"How the hell I cant get worry when you are out of there far from me and sick? And there will be a guy who take care of you and that guy its not me." Puck said.

"Puck..."

"I called you because I want to ask you about my homeworks actually but you are sick." Puck said.

"What is that? You really study? You dont get any trouble right?" I chukled weakly.

"Why everyone thinks that I'm in trouble when I'm studying?" Puck protest.

"Because it's a strange one." I chuckled.

"Ugh fine! But seriously, I'm studying right now."

"I believe you, Puck."

"Well, you better take a rest before your fever getting worse. Take care, bad ass. I miss you." Puck said.

"I miss you too." I hung up the phone.

I place my phone back to the side table. Am I get sick because of missed Puck? Really? Not cool.

"Babeeee?" A voice from the door.

"In my room." I said.

Someone open the door room. Nick walked in to my room with a worried face.

"I heard from Mercedes that you are sick." Nick sit down on the edge of my bed.

"Just got a bit fever. It's fine." I said weakly.