Chapter 18

Regionals

Two weeks until the holiday and senior year. I really cant wait for that. I will always be the head of cheerio until I graduate.

Santana is not hide who she is anymore. She dates Brittany which is this thing make Artie mad and broke up with Brittany.

I lost three pounds in two weeks which means that my diet program is done successfully. But coach Sylvester found out about my diet program and she asked me to taught her secretly also the other cheerleaders.

And today we will face the regionals with the setlist that Mr. Schue made for us. A song that really show us who are we according to the last assignment.

"Baby, you already beautiful and stop looking through the mirror." Puck said.

"I'm just looking at my stomach. Is it going bigger or not." I said as I hold my belly.

"Are you pregnant?" Puck raised his eyebrows.

"What? No!"

"Ugh sorry I'm just kind of trauma with that kind of things. You know that." Puck said to me.

"We havent done anything yet, Puck." I rolled my eyes.

"So you wanna start it with me after this?" Puck whisper at me.

"Perv!" I punch his chest.

"Haha just kidding baby, we have much time to do that until the summer end." Puck laughed.

"Wow."

"How long we've been dating?" Puck asked me.

"Umm about three months officially, why?" I replied.

"You made a new record for me. Last time I dated Mercedes it was only last two weeks." Puck said to me.

"Because you dated her only for a sucks reputation."

"But I dated you because I truly love you." Puck said with his head down.

I just smiled and left a kiss on his cheeck. I just hope that Puck will change into a better man for me.

"New Directions get ready!"

Puck turned his face back at me and smiling at me. He then give me a hug and strokes my hair.

We pulled our body each other and get ready for our performance after the Warbler with a lead from a cute gay guy named Sebastian Smythe.

Rachel is standing on the stage as she is ready to perform a song that she wrotes and Mr. Schue let her to have a solo on this championship.

Rachel (with Brittany and Tina):
What have I done?
I wish I could run
Away from this ship going under

Just trying to help
Hurt everyone else
Now I feel the weight of the world
Is on my shoulders

What can you do when your good isn't good enough,
And all that you touch, tumbles down?
'Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow

But how many times will it take
Oh, how many times will it take for me
To get it right
To get it right

Can I start again
With my faith shaken
('Cause I can't go back and undo this)

I just have to stay
And face my mistakes
(But if I get stronger and wiser)

Rachel with Brittany and Tina:
I'll get through this