Chapter 37

"Blaine and Sam won the school president and vice president." I walked out from my room after got a call from Sam.

"So it means that Brittany and Artie lost? Oh God." Mercedes sighed.

"Blaine is so much better than Brittany." Finn said innocently.

"And Mercedes was so much better than you but why you become the last senior school president?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because they were voted for me." Finn said.

"I voted for Mercedes actually." I grinned at Finn.

"Seriously? Wow thank you." Mercedes chuckled.

"Well I have to go, guys. I have to meet Rachel and tell her the truth. I cant stay longer to ignore her." Finn take his bagpack.

"You sure you want to go? You can stay longer here, Finn." I said to Finn.

"Yes, I have to make it clear also I have to back to Lima and I miss Taylor." Finn said from the door.

"I will follow you until the receptionist door." I said to Finn.

Finn nodded and walked out from our apartment. I followed him and Mercedes close the door and went out from our apartment.

"Hello Finn. Oh you wanna go?" Nana asked as she is sitting down on a waiting seat with her dog and Nick.

"Yes, I have to meet my fiancé in New York." Finn smiled to Nana.

"Take care, honey." Nana smiled back at Finn.

"Well wish me luck. Hope that Rachel wont throw a chair to me because I didnt give her any news since four months ago." Finn sighed.

"Haha girls love flowers, Finn. Bring her one." Mercedes chuckled.

"Also an expensive bag, boots, cute clothes and vogue." I laughed.

"It's Kurt not Rachel." Finn rolled his eyes.
"Thank you, Mercedes for let me stay with you. You really have a cute place to stay. Maybe after this my mom will send me to University of Lima or she send me back to McKinley and meet Mr. Schue then graduate with the others." Finn hugged Mercedes.

"It's okay, Finn. You can come anytime you want." Mercedes smiled at Finn.

"I can wait to spend another minute in Lima without Emily and Kurt. I mean, I can eat anything I want without someone yelling at me because of those sucks underwear I left in her bed." Finn said.

"I was wrong to let you stay here." I cross my hand on my chest.

"Haha come on, but seriously. I really cant wait for that. Being the only one child in our house? Are you kidding me?" Finn hugged me.

"Just hope that you wont see Rachel with another guy when you get there." I hugged him back.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Finn frowned and hold my sleeve.

"It's nothing." I fake smiled.

"You didnt tell me the reason why you and Puck broke up, E. You just said you can guess what and first thing that come to my mind you were pregnant." Finn frowned at me.

"I'm not pregnant." I rolled my eyes.
"Yes, I saw him with another girl when I came there for him. I took LA express to New York to surprise him but when I found he was with someone else who I dont know but I know that they did something and it was more than a friend." I tried to hide my pain.

Finn suddenly kick a chair in front of him and make the others turn their face at him.

"Sorry, it was slow." Finn giggled.
"Why dont you tell me at first? I will punch him as I get to New York."