Chapter 17

Santana's Party

"We will face the regionals in two weeks and we have nothing to prepare yet." Mercedes said to us.

"I dont care with that." Santana said.

"Who wants pizza?!" Puck and Finn entered with bring three box of pizza.

"Yeaay pizza!" Sam shouts and come over to them include the others.

I just sit alone and drinking my mineral water, I have to lose at least two pounds so I have to avoid junk food.

"E?" Finn suddenly sit next to me and showed me a slice of pizza.

"I'm not hungry." I shake my head.

"It's a strange when you said that when you usually have much eat." Finn frowned.

"It's a strange when you become a guy with full of affection like this." I rolled my eyes.

"Because...."

"Because?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Because we already full and I left one slice only for you." Finn said innocently.

I rolled my eyes and throw my shawl to his face and walked to the kitchen to take some water.

"How much you gain now?" Quinn shocked me.

"How could you know that?" I raised my eyebrows.

"One or two? Or more? I was there Emily." Quinn said.

"Only one pound but at least I have to lose two or three and no I didnt get eating disorder, I just in my healthy diet program. It's called mayo diet." I said to Quinn.

"You mean avoid junk food and everything? And only eat vegie?" Quinn raised her eyebrows.

"Exactly, and I dont feel hungry at all." I smirked at her.

"You should tell me and all the girls about that, E." Quinn chuckled.

"Easy girl." I chuckled and walked back to the basement with the others.

"Girls, Emily has a secret about health diet." Quinn yelled.

"You just gain one pound this week, E." Stacey said innocently.

"Stacey Evansssssss!" I groaned.

"Ups sorry." Stacey cover her mouth with her hand.

"Listen little girl, if a girl gain more weight it means she is happy." Santana said.

"Emily is happy because we are getting back together. You know that she cant life without me." Puck said proudly.

"Err dont be so proud with that." I rolled my eyes and sit down next to him.

"But you sit down next to him." Stacey said.

"Because he is my boyfriend and I'm proud." I smirked at Puck.

Puck just smirked back at me and kissed me in gentle way.

"Who wanna play a game?" Santana yelled.

"Me!!!" Rachel yelled.

I looked at her and she is drunk. I looked around but not only Rachel who's drunk, Blaine, Sam, Lauren, Mercedes, Mike, Tina, Brittany and Santana also got drunk like really drunk.

"Dont you dare to drink that alcohol or I wont kiss you until next week." I warned Puck.

"You know that I cant live without your kiss, right?" Puck smirked at me.

"Haha your cheesy word is disgusting, Puck." I chuckled and lean my head on his shoulder.

Santana start rolling the bottle and it landed on Kurt. "Eww I have to kiss lady hummel?" Santana rolled her eyes and come closer to Kurt and kissed him.