Chapter 57

3 months later

My unborn baby is already three months old. But the baby bump isnt show up but still I could feel like my stomach is getting bigger like I just have two tons of lunch.

Now, I'm in Lima. The glee club is back. Because the school council found about Rachel's TV project so it makes we got our glee club back without the director because Mr. Schue is still working with Vocal Adrenaline.

That's the reason why we did homecoming to run this glee club and find some new member to join sectionals.

But before go to McKinley, Puck and I decided to see the doctor to check out our unborn baby's gender.

"It's a twins!" The doctor said to us.

"Twin boys or girls?" Puck raised his eyebrows.

"A boy and a girl. Twins with different gender." The doctor smiled at us.

"We did it, baby! We got twins!" Puck kissed me.

"Congratulations!" The doctor smiled at us.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." Puck said to the doctor.

"It's okay." The doctor said to us.

Puck help me to sit up from the bed. I can see how happy he is especially after the doctor tell us that we got twins babies. I just can smile look how happy he is. Something that I never see in Puck before.

We then walked out from the doctor's office. Puck put his arm around my waist. It's been one week we spent the days together and he become over protective.

"I will make the boy mohawk." Puck smirked at me.

"No mohawk. I said no mohawk." I rolled my eyes.

"You will change your mind if the baby already come out." Puck simply said.

"Yes and I wont make let you get our baby boy mohawk." I said to him.

"Oh come on, you can decorate the baby girl, and I can decorate our baby boy." Puck said.

"Puck, our baby is human. Not a furniture." I rolled my eyes.

"But can I get the boy with mohawk?" Puck asked again.

"No!" I simply said.

"Okay, baby's mother is win." Puck rolled his eyes.

"Think about baby's names, Puck." I hold his elbow.

"I will." Puck smiled at me as we walked together.

I smiled back at him and still holding his hand. We then get into his car and we will come to McKinley today for the homecoming and see the glee club.

* 1 hour later *

I went out from Puck's car. William McKinley High School. It's almost a year I didnt come here and I guess many thing is changed here.

Puck takes my hand as we walk enters McKinley. I could see that nothing much changed in this school but still I miss the choir room.

"Hey bitchy." Santana smirked at me and hugged me.

"I miss you!" I hugged her back.

"I heard about your pregnancy and I guess that Puck will do that to you." Santana said to me.

"Yeah he was stupid." I rolled my eyes.

"At least my plan is working." Puck simply said and sit down on the back row.

"What plan?" Santana frowned at me.

"A plan to get me preggo." I sighed.

"Santana will get me pregnant too." Brittany suddenly said.