Chapter 38

I woke up as I heard my alarm is ringing. I looked at the clock and it's 8am. I groaned and sit up from my bed. Such a great sleep.

I stand up from my bed and decided to went out from my room to take a bath and then go to college.

"Do you want to go?" I asked Mercedes as she is ready to go.

"We will go to Lima." Mercedes said.

"Us? When?" I frowned.

"Today. You better get ready because we hsve flight at 10am." Mercedes said.

"What? I know that Finn and Rachel broke up. Also Kurt and Blaine. But is there something really matters?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Finn and Artie has a project with Grease and it will be held for this Friday school assembly. Then Artie asked me and Mike to help them become the judges to choose the cast." Mercedes said.

"Only you. Not me." I simply said.

"No, I wont let you stay here alone. I'm concerned about. You have to follow me there." Mercedes sighed.

"I dont even have plane tickets." I rolled my eyes.

"I have two." Mercedes smirked at me.

"Oh hell to the no!"

"Haha you cant find any reason to refuse this." Mercedes laughed.

"What about our classes?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I already send some mails to the faculty for our absent." Mercedes laughed.

"Damn you Mercedes damn!" I let out a sigh.

"Come on, take a bath and change your clothes and we will stay in Lima for one week." Mercedes chuckled.

"What if I will meet Puck there?" I asked Mercedes.

"I will be there with you, also Finn." Mercedes rolled her eyes.

"Alright just hope that I wont meet him." I sighed and walked to the bathroom.

* 30 minutes later *

I wear my mini skirt, a mini boots, a tanktop and my leather jacket. I take my bag also my phone then went out from my room.

"Lets hit the road!" I yelled happily.

"Mike will pick us up in Dayton. We better hurry before we miss our plane." Mercedes said to me.

"Come on." I take a slice of bread and walked out.

"E, we will get food on the plane." Mercedes rolled her eyes.

"I know but I'm hungry since you doesnt allow me to have breakfast." I said to her.
"Keep the key with you. I can easily forget something."

"Of course I will." Mercedes locked the door.

"I'm gonna meet Taylor!" I yelled happily.

"I know you miss your cat so bad. Why dont you bring him here?" Mercedes asked me.

"Our apartment doesnt allow us to bring a pet except fish."

"Oh yeah I'm forget." Mercedes giggled.

I rolled my eyes. Mercedes still giggling about what she said. We then entered a taxi to bring us to LAX Airport.

* 4 hours later *

We finally arrived in Lima. It's been a long time I didnt come here actually only last 4 months.

"Need a drive?" A familiar guy voice.