Chapter 20

One Week Later

I walked in the hallways alone until I saw a bar of chocolate on the ground. I looked around and nobody catch it.

It's Wednesday and every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I dont have breakfast or lunch to keep my weight because I dont want to gain it anymore. So I just eat a bar of chocolate and then have dinner.

I kneel down on my knees while holding my file book to get that chocolate but suddenly the chocolate moves.

Oh well someone is trying to play along with me. I keep trying to get that chocolate but it seems like that chocolate want to bring me to a place.

I keep following where does this chocolate go until it that bar of chocolate turned left and about to entered a class.

I jump to get that chocolate until my body laying flat on the ground and entered an empty classroom and I got my chocolate. "Got ya!" I shouts.

"You never change, that was so easy to fishing you to come here haha." A husky familiar voice.

I turned my face and Rafael is sitting on a table and chuckled about what I did.

"Rafael? What are you doing here?" I frowned at him.

"I know you skipped your breakfast and lunch today so here is your drink." He gave a glass of milk.

"But what are you doing here?" I frowned at him.

"Got one week off so I went here to meet you and my mates. How are you? Seems like still doesnt change, still like a baby girl." Rafael chuckled.

"I'm fine. Thanks for the chocolate and this milk." I smiled at him.

"I dont see your Puckerman around here. Where is he?"

"Puck went to New York to meet his daughter until next week." I simply said to him.

"So he left you? You know when I dated you, I never left you right?"

"If you came here only for teasing me, you better back off." I glared at him.

"E, I came here because I miss you and I really wanna meet you." Rafael hold my hand.

"You already see me. Thank you for this." I simply said and pushed his hand away then walked off.

I went out from the science classroom and about to walked to my locker to place my chocolate for the next period.

I shut my locker and went off to my next class. It's one week until Puck go back to Lima.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Home

"Finn Hudson! How much I've told you dont leave your pants on the bathroom!" I yelled.

"Ups forget honey." Finn giggled and take his pants from the bathroom.

Me and Finn shared a room and bathroom now. The wall in between our room has been collapse, not really collapse. Burt did that since neither me nor Finn want to shared a room with Kurt. So two rooms is divided into three rooms. And our room is separated with a wall to Kurt's room.

I know this is kinda rude but this is my house and neither me nor Finn doesnt want to have any changes here so the guest must be patient for that.

And everynight I have to listen Finn's conversation with Rachel everynight or he has to listen mine and Puck on the phone.

"E, I'm thinking about what are we gonna do after we graduate." Finn said as he lay his body on his bed.

"What University you wanna join?" I asked Finn from my bed.