Chapter 36

Summer is really over. It's two weeks since summer ends and been two weeks I started my day in college. And one months after me and Puck breaking up.

I really enjoyed to study here. New friends, new atmosphere and new live. I'm glad to be here now even though that Puckerman still come to my mind sometimes.

"Huh you have to know that UCLA classes is too much." Mercedes sighed and entered our apartment.

"Haha finally you got what I feel on my first week right? Haha." I chuckled as I eat my snacks while watching TV.

"I got a call from Artie and they do Brittney 2.0 week." Mercedes said as she takes some water.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Brittany is off from cheerio because coach Sylvester found her Math test got F." Mercedes sit down next to me.

"But she is the captain one." I frowned.

"Yes and she become so depressed and didnt want to do anything so Mr. Schue decided to make Brittney 2.0 as this week assignment." Mercedes said.

"I would sing One More Time for Brittney." I chuckled.

"Do you remember Wade Adams our rival that we met in Chicago on Nationals?"

"Yes the one from Vocal Adrenaline." I nodded.

"He transferred to McKinley and join New Directions and he is become she and changed his name to Unique Adams." Mercedes said.

"Isnt that good? I mean they found a new you." I chuckled.

"Haha they also found a new Rachel." Mercedes laughed.

"Who?" I asked.

"Her name is Marley. She is a daughter of a worker in cafetaria named Millie."

"Millie?" I frowned.
"Ah I remember, she ever gave me a tuna salad when I'm on my diet period. Oh Mercedes it's been two weeks the summer end but I already miss McKinley and Lima." I sighed.

"Me too. But dont worry because we will come back to Lima on holiday. By the way, Nana from next door told me that she want to introduce her grandson to you." Mercedes smirked at me.

"No more boy. Please I just broke up with Puck." I rolled my eyes.

"You cant deny you still in love with him. You always wear his necklace." Mercedes laughed.

"I though you come home from college will make me happy but you mocked me." I curl my lips.

"Haha just kidding, sweety." Mercedes chuckled.

"I imagine Nana's grandson would be like five years older than us, he is short, wearing a thick glasses and nerd. I'll make sure Artie is so much better and more more more handsome than him."

"What if he is cool, hot, tall, cute and more handsome than Finn?" Mercedes raised her eyebrows.

"No one is more handsome than my brother. He is the most handsome brother I've ever seen." I chuckled.

"Because your brother is only him, E." Mercedes rolled her eyes.

"I have two actually. Dont forget about Kurt, my step-brother."

"The one that I ever have crush with and I though he has a feeling for Rachel when actually he has a feeling for the one who become his step-brother." Mercedes laughed.

"Yeah that was crazy. I still remember how Kurt introduce his dad to my mom on the parents meeting until Burt and my mom have a crush on each other. Before that I heard my mom yelled because Finn was singing to a baby sonogram." I laughed.