Chapter 55

"So this is what UCLA look like." Puck said as he hold my hand.

"Yep, my beloved college." I smiled at him.

"Hey Emily, I got this mails for you and we can start our project next month." Jimmy suddenly come to me and smile at me.

"Wow thanks. I really appreciate the things you did this time." I chuckled.

"You're welcome, beautiful!" He smirked at me and glared at Puck then walked off.

"What a jerk. How dare him to call you that in front of me." Puck said as he gave Jimmy a death stare.

"Calm down." I hold his elbow.

"I dont like they way he looked at you." Puck said.

"He just a guy who enter the same club with me, Puck." I rolled my eyes.

"He doesnt even care that I hold your hand. Errr stay away from my future wife, jerk!" Puck yelled.

"This is first time I saw you get jealous right in front of me." I chuckled.

"Hey Emily!" Liam greeted me and smiled at me.

"Hey!" I smiled back at him and walked passed him.

"Okay who is that guy again?" Puck asked.

"A guy from the same club with me. The first one named Jimmy and he was Liam. We just have some project together, Puck." I rolled my eyes.

"I also dont like the way he looked at you." Puck simply said.
"Even almost all guys who walked passed us smirks at you." Puck pouted.

"I never knew Puckerman can be so jealous." I chuckled.
"Puck, I hold your hand and they must be guess who is the hot guy next to me right now." I rolled my eyes.

"Who?" Puck raised his eyebrows.

"My bodyguard." I laughed.

"I'm your fiancé with extra mayo." Puck curls his lips.

"Noah Puckerman, the first class airman force is my fiancé." I smirked at Puck.

"Hey Emily, Mr. Calghan called you." Hillary walked passed me.

I let out a sigh. "My nightmare will be back. Stay here and dont chill with others girls. I'll be back." I give Puck a quick kiss and walked off.

** Puck's P.O.V **

I'm standing in this UCLA hallways alone and seeing my fiancé walked away and passed many guys who have their eyes on her.

Dude, she is mine and we are endgame. I'm curious how many guys is looking for her now. Like in McKinley, Rafael and his basketball team were my enemy also some jocks. But now, I dont know.

Am I jealous? Of course yes! Who want to lose a sexy, beautiful, smart girl like her? Nobody include me.

But the way those guys looked at her, really make me sick. I dont like that and all I want throw them into the trash bang.

Puck:
I don't like the way he's looking at you
I'm starting to think you want him too
Am I crazy, have I lost ya?
Even though I know you love me, can't help it

I turn my chin music up
And I'm puffing my chest
I'm getting red in the face
You can call me obsessed
It's not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect
It's my right to be hellish
I still get jealous

'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants to taste
That's why (that's why)
I still get jealous

'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants to taste
That's why (that's why)
I still get jealous