Chapter 28

Me and Kurt spending Saturday night by watching TV show together in living room. Finn, mom and Burt went out to have a dinner with Rachel's dads since they found about Finn and Rachel engagement.

"Should I give up or should I keep chasing pavements?" I'm singing as I walked to my room.

"You already finish the song that Mr. Schue told us?" Kurt asked me and follow me to my room.

"Yes. You wanna see? Here." I take my music sheets out from my bag and give it to Kurt.

"This is cool, E." Kurt said while he reading for my song.

"We need five person to sing that song actually." I said to Kurt.

"You, Puck, Finn, Rachel and Mercedes can do this." Kurt said to me.

"Not Puck, we need a guy with Katy Perry's voice in this song, it could be Sam or Blaine." I said to Kurt.

"Blaine and Sam would be good." Kurt nodded.
"You dont realize that you're such an amazing, talented, smart person, Emily." Kurt smiled at me.

"I finally found out that write a song is my talent. I found something inside me on this senior year, Kurt." I smiled back at Kurt.

"I'm so proud of you, dear. Thanks for safe Blaine for me." Kurt said to me.

"You're welcome. Well, it almost midnight. I want to go to sleep. Good night, Kurt." I lay my body on my bed and pulled my blanket.

"Good night." Kurt said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glee Club

"Mr. Schue this is the original song that you've been asked about." I give my music sheets to Mr. Schue as he walked in.

He read my music sheets and then turned his face at me. "This is cool, Emily! Wow!" He smiled at me.

"I finally found myself that write a song is my hidden talent." I chuckled.

"Thats good one. Thank you, Emily." Mr. Schue smiled at me.

I smiled back at him and go back to my seat.

"Guys! Emily wrote a song and we can use this for our setlist." Mr. Schue said to the others.

"Is it a song about Superhero?" Sam asked.

"Its a song about how different we are and we are so proud with that." I said to them.
"There will be five people who sang that song."

Mr. Schue gave the copies to the others to read that song.

"This is cool, Emily." Mercedes said to me.

"Thank you." I smiled at her.

"Alright this song will be the last song we will sing for Nationals. First we will have Rachel to have solo, second we will have original song that I wrote and third we will sing this song." Mr. Schue said to us.

"No Mr. Schue. Senior year, I finally realize that I dont need more solo. I should give a chance to someone because someone told me thay we dont live for a competition but we lived for happiness." Rachel said as she smiled at me.

"Rachel really said that? Wow." Puck said.

"And since I'm and Finn are officially engaged. So I want Emily to take my place to have solo for Nationals." Rachel said as she is standing in the front with Finn and smiling at me.

"Seriously?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes." Rachel nodded.

"What song am I gonna sing?" I asked.