Chapter 58

"We dont need to come to McKinley today. We will stay here since your body getting weak." Puck said to me.

"Who says that I want to go to McKinley today?" I raised my eyebrows.

"In case you want to see Santana's plan to propose Brittany." Puck simply said.

"Wait, what? Why I didnt know about that?" I gasped.

"Santana called you but you were sleeping so I answer the call and she told me that." Puck said.

"We need come to McKinley today. I dont wanna miss my two bestfriends proposal." I stand up from my bed.

"But you're sick, baby." Puck said.

"I'm not sick, Puck. I just need a rest." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay but after the proposal is done, we will back to this house. My mom said that unborn baby before it age 5 months is still weak." Puck said.

"Your mom know about this?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Your mom told my mom then she asked me and I said yes." Puck sighed.

"Then what she said?" I go back to sit next to him.

"She said that she already can guess that. And let me stay here." Puck said to me.

"And being so over protective." I simply said.

"Hey I did that for you." Puck turned his face at me.

"Yes that's disgusting." I smirked at me.

"Babe, you're trying to tease me and have triplets?" Puck raised his eyebrows.

"I didnt." I shake my head.

"We already got twins but if you want to have triplets, I would be happy to give that to you." Puck smirked at me.

"Puck, twin babies already enough for me." I smiled at him.

"You happy to carrying my baby?"

"Of course I'm happy. There are two precious things inside my body. Not only one but two. You gave me two at the same time." I lean my head on his shoulder.

"After the baby born, we will get married and live in LA with our own family." Puck said to me.

"But what about your job?" I asked.

"I will ask my boss to reduce my work hour and change my work place into around America. You will still can have your college." Puck smiled at me.

"But what about our baby when we have something to do?"

"We will get a babysitter." Puck said to me.

"But an old nanny. Not a young one. I'm afraid that she will tease you." I said to Puck.

"Yes, whatever you want, baby." Puck strokes my hair.

"The babies moving! They're moving!" I said as I hold my belly.

"You can feel that?" Puck asked me.

"Yeah, they're kind of doing something inside." I chuckled.

"Is it still happening?" Puck asked.

"Not anymore. They go back to sleep." I said to Puck.

Puck didnt say anything, just smiled at me. Then he pushed his face closer to me and kissed me softly. "I love you so much." Puck said as he pulled our lips away.

"I love you too." I smiled at him.

"Alright, we will come to McKinley today but after that we will back to home." Puck said to me.