Chapter 56

1 month later

"Good boy!" I said as I feed Jeremy.

He finally can walk even little bit slow because of his feet. I already brough him to the doctor and he is fine. I just need to add some vitamin to his food.

"Taylooorrrrr." Finn yelled.

"He is Jeremy not Taylor, Finn." I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly my stomach not feel good. I run to the bathroom and vomit there. It's been a week I vomit in every morning. Am I sick?

"You okay?" Finn asked.

"Those cat vitamin really make me wanna throw up." I said to Finn.

"You need to use a mask next time. We dont know what doctor gave for him." Finn said to me.
"By the way Sam and I decided to go to coffee shop. Doing some kind of bro time." Finn said.

"Yep. And looking for chick." Sam smirked.

"They will think that you're gay, Sam." I said to Sam.

"You didnt know that there are three girls asked me out but I said no. Because of what? This new haircut." Sam said proudly.

"I will make you mohawk." I laughed.

"Like you can." Sam simply said.

"Enough you two. Come on, bro before we late." Finn said to Sam.

"Yeah. I dont wanna miss the smell of coffee." Sam said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"See you, E. Take care." Finn and Sam walked out.

I take the bowl of Jeremy's food and cleaned it up on the sink. I feel bad because Jeremy has to eat special food for sick cat even he doesnt look like a sick cat.

I feel like I wanna vomit again. I place that bowl on the sink and run to the bathroom. Damn whats wrong with me? I never know that I'm allergic with cat food.

Wait, it's been a week I vomit and it's been two weeks I smell that cat vitamin. It's not equal. If I'm allergic with that food, I must be vomit everyday since two weeks and not only in the morning. Damn! Am I pregnant? Oh No!

I take the pregnancy test from my drawer. I still have three pregnancy test like this in my drawer.

I walked to the bathroom and used that pregnancy test. I hope that I'm not pregnant. If I'm pregnant it means that I'm carrying Puck's baby.

I read that pregnancy test carefully. It's two lines! I'm pregnant! Oh God, please you're just joking. No!

I take another pregnancy test and used it like I did to the first pregnancy test. And tge result are same. Three pregnancy test said I'm pregnant. What the hell am I gonna do? Grilled cheesus.

Calm down, Emily. Calm down. Remember that Mercedes told you, dont trust the pregnancy test. But it's three pregnancy test and all of these are positive I'm pregnant. I should call Mercedes.

I take the phone and dial Mercedes's number. I really need her right now. Like right now. I really need her.

"Come on, Mercedes answer my phone." I mumbled.

"Yes, E?" Mercedes answer the phone.

"Mercedes, I really need you right now." I started crying.

"Wait, what happened? Where are the boys?" Mercedes asked.

"Finn and Sam went out to somewhere. I got a big problem."

"What is that?"

"A big problem. A big big problem. Seriously." I said.