Chapter 33

Two weeks till graduate and I aint get any news about my scholarship. Oh God please I really need that.

"Emily we can stay in LA together!" Mercedes said happily.

"You got that?"

"Yes! We will enter UCLA together and rent an apartment there and live in hollywood." Mercedes chuckled.

"Mercedes I'm not sure since I aint get any news about my scholarship." I sighed.

"Oh Dear, you will pass it. You're a great cheerleader and singer, E. You'll make it. I really want you to be my roommate so we dont need to stay in dorm but we can rent an apartment." Mercedes smiled at me.

"I hope so, Mercedes." I halfsmiled at her.

"Well arent we have a same class right?" Mercedes asked.

"Yes we did." I nod.

"Come on." Mercedes takes my hand and we walked together to our classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glee Club.

"Graduation is in two weeks but I already heard that some of you already accepted for the university you want to enter." Mr. Schue said.

"And the rest is hopeless about their future." I added.

"Emily whats wrong?" Mr. Schue frowned.

"Lets be honest that I aint get any news for my scholarship." I sighed.

"Are you sure?" Mr. Schue asked.

"How the hell I can lie when I already plan everything. Finn will go to army, Quinn got YALE, Mercedes got UCLA, Santana got Louisville, Rachel got into NYADA and I got nothing here." I rolled my eyes.

"Ups I'm forget to tell you. Coach Sylvester take a bed rest for a while and she gave me this but I'm forget to tell you." Mr. Schue gave me a brown map.

"What is this? This is not a picture of Puck cheating with someone else right?" I frowned.

"I did nothing, Mr. Schue, I swear." Puck raised his eyebrows.

"Last thing I got the same brown map, there are some pictures of Rafael kissed a girl who I dont know." I said.

"It's not. Just open it." Mr. Schue said.

I opened that map slowly until I reach a paper. I take a look at it but my heart beats so fast.

"Finn, you first." I give that map to Finn.

"You always do that." Finn sighed and opened that map.

"What its say?" I asked Finn.

"Dear, Ms. Emily Hudson it's a honour for us to received a proposal scholarship from you...."

"Make it quick, Finn." I rolled my eyes.

"We are proudly to say Welcome to be a part of University of California, Los Angeles. You got that! You got your scholarship, E!" Finn said happily.

"Seriously?" I take that paper from Finn.

I read that carefully and Finn is right. I got my scholarship.

"I GOT IT!" I yelled happily.

"Haha congratulations Emily. So proud of you." Mr. Schue smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Schue. Thank you." I smiled at him.
"Mercedes, we will be roommate." I chuckled and hi-five with Mercedes.

"Alright since we are closer to graduation. I want you guys perform something on graduation day." Mr. Schue said to us.

"We will do that, Mr. Schue." Finn chuckled.