Chapter 47

"What do you think?" I walked out from my room and show Mercedes about the dress that I will wear for Mr. Schue's wedding tomorrow.

"Thats cute!" Mercedes smiled at me.

"Okay I will wear this one and bring it to Lima." I said to Mercedes and walked back to my room.

We will have a flight to Lima this evening and tomorrow we will come to Mr. Schue's wedding. I cant wait to meet the others in Lima.

"You guys need a drive to LAX?" Nick opened the door.

"I just need someone who can bring this from Daylon to Whitman Avenue." I bring my suitcase out from my room.

"That much?" Nick frowned.

"Will stay longer than Mercedes. At least until my step-father do his surgery." I said to Nick.

"My brother will pick me up from Dayton, you can join us." Mercedes said to me.

"Wait stay longer? How long?" Nick frowned at me.

"One week. Mercedes only leave for this weekend but I have to leave for one week." I said to Nick.

"I'm gonna miss you, baby." Nick suddenly hug me.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I hugged him back.

Suddenly my phones ring. I take my phone and looked at it. Got a text from Burt. He will pick me up in Dayton.

"My step-father will pick me up in Dayton since Finn is busy in repair shop changing tires." I laughed.

"Finn? In Hummel Tires and Lube? What the hell he is doing there?" Mercedes laughed.

"Burt said that it's better than go to McKinley and got back home then playing video games." I chuckled.

"You guys need a drive or not?" Nick asked.

"We can take the cab, Nick." Mercedes said.

"You dont give me a chance to drop-off my girlfriend, Mercedes?" Nick rolled his eyes.

"Ugh I did. Okay, you can drive us to LAX." Mercedes rolled her eyes.

"Kurt already in Lima!" I said as I read the text from Kurt.

"Carole must be waiting for her little girl." Mercedes chuckled.

"We might be have a dinner in breadstix tonight since on the last Thanksgiving and christmas was incomplete." I said to Mercedes.

"What time your plane will take off?" Nick asked.

"In 45 minutes." Mercedes said.

"Alright, lets bring this stuff to my car and drive you guys to LAX." Nick said while bring my suitcase.
"Seriously, baby, you just like you wanna move." Nick said to me.

"I dont think so." I chuckled and walked out from my apartment.

Mercedes went out with her bag and locked our apartment door. Nick park his car on the outside of the building and then we get in.

* 30 minutes later *

We finally arrived in LAX. I went out from Nick's car and carrying my suitcase also Mercedes.

"Alright it's arrived. You guys dont wanna say something to me?" Nick asked.

"Take care." Mercedes simply said.

"I'll be back. I'm just go for one week." I hugged him.

"But this is first time you left me since we are dating." Nick hugged me back.