Chapter 23

"I got a plan for Mr. Schue's engagement and he said that he agree with that." Sam said to us.

"What is the plan?" Rory asked.

"We are going to have proposal in swimming pool. I already asked my swimmers club and they said yes for that." Sam smiled at us.

"Thats sounds cool man." Finn said excitedly.

"Yes and we will start the rehearsal after this lunch." Sam nodded.

"We will swim swim and swim." Stacey chuckled.

I just keep quiet and drink my juice. Swim? I cant. But I also cant tell them that I cant swim. Just hope that this time my phobia wont come.

I'm not really phobia but I got a traumatic moment when I was seven. That day, my family went to Baltimore for a vacation, I swam on the beach but suddenly a big wave came to me and made me lost control. I almost drown and since that day I dont wanna swim anymore even though mom said that I can swim actually but I wont swim.

The bells rings.

"Lets go swim and swim." Blaine said happily.

"What about me?" Artie asked.

"We have something special for you, man. Dont worry." Sam said to Artie.

"Great." Artie smiled.

"Emily, about what you told me asked Rory out, I did that and he said yes for that. We are texting everyday and he seems cute." Stacey said as we walked together to girls locker room.

"Thats good. He is kind the sweet one." I chuckled.

"But I'm still curious why you choose that Puckerman." Stacey frowned.

"I see the good side inside Puck. He is not bad at all." I said to her.

She just chuckled. I smiled at her and take my swimsuit from my locker. Every cheerio in this school got their own swimsuit for something that I dont know.

I changed my cheerio uniform into the swimsuit then I take my bathrobe. We then went out from the girls locker room to the swimming pool.

I opened my bathrobe and place it where it should be. I sit down on of the pool when the others already in the pool and having fun together.

"Come on, E. Lets swim and swim." Stacey pulled my hand.

I shake my head but she keep pull my hand until I get into the pool it's not really deep but still I cant reach the pool ground. I tried to swim until the half of the pool but suddenly my feet have cramps. I cant handle it and I almost get drown.

* Author's P.O.V *

"It's fun isnt it?" Stacey said without looking at Emily behind her.

She doesnt hear any answer but a bulp sound. She turned her face and Emily is about to drown.

"SAM!!! HELP!!! SAMMYYYYYY!!!!" Stacey yelled.

Sam turned his face and see that Emily is almost get drown. He swim in hurry to get Emily help before she lost her breath.

"Emily cant swim!" Finn yelled and swam in hurry to get Emily.

But glad that Sam get her first and bring her to the edge of the pool. Emily still close her eyes with wet body.

"I forget to tell that she cant swim and we should use the lower pool not this one." Finn said sadly.

"Sammy, is she fine?" Stacey asked panicked.

"Shut up Stacey! If something bad happen to her, its all your fault!" Sam yelled at Stacey.

Sam still press Emily's chest to help her let the water out from her chest and let her breath.