Chapter 31

Today is the day of cheerleading squad best of the year championship and I will make sure that today I will make the judges impressive.

I already recorded New Directions's voice sing Michael Jackson's songs like Thriller, Black or White and Billie Jean because we will perform it with that song and coach Sylvester didn't know about that.

"William McKinley High School let me present to you the cheerleading squad!"

We come to the center of the hall bring our poms-poms. I can see that coach Sylvester is on audience seat, talking with a judges.

The music begin. We throw our poms poms away and changes it into a black hat like Michael Jackson usually wear.

We keep dancing until it end up with me on the top of pyramid. I smirked at coach Sylvester and I bet she never imagine I could do this.

The judges are smiling at us. I know that we can make it. The audience clapping and cheering right after we ended up our performance.

I jump from my top pyramid and hi-five with the others cheerio. We did it, we make it.

"We make it, Emily!" Stacey hugged me from my left side.

"Yes, we make it." I smiled at her.

We then went out from the hall until I saw coach Sylvester is walking with one of a judges to her office.

I'm still bring my sportbag with the others cheerio walked behind me.

"Woohooo, our queen for today." Some jocks passed us and tried to teased us.

"Back off, dude!" A familiar husky voice from our back.

I turned my face and Puck is glaring at thoose jocks. I come over to him and hug him so tight.

"I can see your ass from that position." Puck said.

"Nasty Puckerman." I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna come to my house?" Puck asked.

"I know what inside your mind."

"Yes, make out." Puck whisper on my ear.

"I cant imagine why I should date a guy like you." I rolled my eyes.

"Haha come on, baby." Puck take my hand and walked off lead me.

I rolled my eyes and walked behind him to get to the parking lot and enter his car and drive away to his house.

"Nobody's home?" I asked Puck as out from his house.

"Yes, thats why I brough you here." Puck smirked at me.

I sighed and entered his house then walked to his room with him follow me from behind.

I sat down on the carpet floor and take his guitar and then start playing it. Puck sitting down next to me with our back againts his bed.

"I cant win, I cant win. I'll never win this game without you, without you. I'm lost, I'm vein, I'll never be the same without you, without you." I'm singing while playing his guitar.

"Graduation in couple months." Puck suddenly said.

"Yeah and I dont even know what will happen with my future." I said without looking at him.

"At least you've planned to enter university and me? I dont know." Puck simply said.

I turned my face at him. I place his guitar on the ground and hugged him from his right side. I dont know what will happen next but I dont wanna leave him.