Chapter 32

** Emily's P.O.V **

"Feeling better, Finn?" I place my bag on the ground and sit down on the edge of Finn's bed.

"I though you would bring Rachel here." Finn sighed.

"Rachel will come..."

"When?" Finn asked curiosly.

"I-I dont know."

"Well what happened in school today?" Finn asked.

I walked to the bathroom to change my clothes. "Cosas malas!" I yelled.

"What?" Finn frowned.

"There will a prom and the prom theme is promsaurus and I guess you will be nominated as the prom king again." I said and lay my body on my bed.

"But I won on our junior year and I will win again on senior year." Finn said proudly.

"Yeah whatever with that. I dont care." I simply said.
"You already have eat?" I asked Finn.

"Mom made me a chicken soup before she went back to her office." Finn said.

The door bells rings.

I sighed and walked to the door to see who is the one disturb me.

I opened the door and Rachel is smiling at me.

"Finn is in our room." I simply said and close the door.

"This one for you." Rachel gave me a pizsa bread then walked off to our room.

"Thanks." I yelled and lay my body on the couch.

I looked at my dad's photo on the side table. "You know what dad? Promsaurus. I cant imagine what the hell was that. I dont even know how come a prom can be connected to dinosaur. Weird." I sighed.

"But you have to know that my cheerleading squad won the best of best this year and coach Sylvester wont cut my scholarship." I place Taylor on my stomach.

"Did you talking to someone else?" Rachel asked me.

"I'm talking with my dad. Dont disturb." I rolled my eyes.
"Wait, isnt that Tuesday? I'm supposed to be talk to the God in church, right dad? I know that you're the best father ever. Yeah I love you too."

I walked to my room to take my mantel and my beanie hat. After that I went out from my house and take a walk to the church I usually went to.

I entered the church and it's empty like usual. I guess nobody loves to pray in Tuesday except me. I know it makes no sense but mom said that I was born on Tuesday so my bornday have to be a special day in a week for my entire life.

I'm standing on the front row like usual. My favorite place to get closer to God.

"Hi God. I'm sorry that I almost forget to see you, today but thanks to my father who is with you now, he remind me with that." I smiled.
"Well, I was talking to my dad about promsaurus in my school and he has no idea with that. So I dont know what to do with that prom. Shall I bring my dino?" I raised my eyebrows.

** Sam's P.O.V **

"Guys this girl voice!" Joe said to us.

We entered the church that Joe and Emily usually spend for pray. Its almost evening and I guess no one would be here so we can use this church to have rehearsal.

But suddenly I heard a familiar girl voice as we entered. She is standing on the front row and talking alone. I know who is she. Emily, of course. It's Tuesday.

"Finn is sick, he got fever and Rachel was there. I dont know it's kind of weird because Finn dates a Jew girl and I have a Jew boyfriend. No, Puck is a hot jew. Who cares about differences? We are same right." Emily's voice.