Chapter 3

I walked in the hallways alone holding my book until I saw Finn punched Sam.

"Break it off, Finn!" I stopped them and hold Finn's hand.
"What's going on here?"

"He was trying to kiss Quinn during the glee club yesterday!" Finn yelled.

"What's your problem? You said that you have Rachel with you!" Sam pushed Finn's shoulder.

Finn glared at him and pushed his shoulder back. I'm standing in between them to make them stop.

"What is going on here?" Quinn came to us.

"You should have talk with my brother because it seems like he got a jealousy problem." I said to Quinn.

Quinn turned her face at Finn and frowned. Then she takes Finn's hand and led him to walk away.

I sighed and grab a cream from my bagpack. "To clear your bruise, twice a day. I'm sorry, my brother can be a jerk sometimes." I half smiled.

"Thank you for this." He halfsmiled.

I just give him a halfsmiled then walked off to my locker to exchange my book for the next period until something fall from my locker.

A brown map?

I opened the brown map and take something from that map. Some photos of Rafael with a girl? Hugging and kissing each other in a bed? What the hell it is.

I slip that brown map in between my book. I shut my locker and walked off to my classroom but something stopped me. Rafael and his friends pushed Kurt againts the locker and blocked his way.

"BACK OFF!" They turn their face at me.

"Baby, he is a loser." Rafael pointed at Kurt.

"His dad and my mom are engaged. He is going to be my stepbrother." I take Kurt's hand away and walked lead him.

"He is a gay, honey! And I guess your mom wrong to date his dad." Rafael yelled.

I turned my way back at him and throw that brown map to his chest. "You're the gay one, Rafael!" I yelled at him.

"Hey what do you mean with this?" He showed me the brown map.

"The question is what do you mean with something inside that brown map!"

He opened the map and take those pictures. "Someone trapped me! It wasnt me!"

"If it wasnt you then who? Is there any second Rafael in this school?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay, I can explain. I lied to you. I went out with her but after that I dont know what happen. Trust me, babe." He hold my sleeves.

I pushed his hand away "We are over now."

"E, I love you! We've been dating for almost six months and you want this to end?" He is trying to hug me.

"It's been twice and I cant trust you anymore!" I yelled at him.

"Baby please, someone is trying to break us up!"

"I'm done with you." I simply said and run away to hide the tears that slowly fall down to my face.

"E! Emily! Baby trust me!" Rafael shouts.

I ignore him and keep run away to find my class and wipe my tears away.

** Author's P.O.V **

"Damn! You'll die!" Rafael pointed and glared at Kurt then walked off with his friends.

Kurt just grinned at him and turned his way to the cafetaria with the other of glee club member.

"Hot news guys!" Kurt take a seat next to Mercedes.