Chapter 48

Valentines went sweet with Nick. He started the argue but he end it up with some kind of little sweet things because he is the sweetest one.

Now I'm back to LA and everything is fine. Burt's cancer is gone and it's mean he dont need to do any kind of surgery. New Directions is ready for regionals with a direct from Mr. Schue.

Finn quit being the glee club director because he told Mr. Schue that he kissed Ms. Pillsburry when she was panic with her wedding but Ms. Pillsburry didnt kiss Finn back.

They do Feud number in glee club. Finn already apologize to Mr. Schue but he cant forget what happened in between Finn and Ms. Pillsburry.

"E, call from Finn!" Mercedes yelled from the living room.

I walked out from my room and take the phone. Finn must be want to tell me about something.

"Hello, Finn?" I asked.

"I entered University of Lima like what you want." Finn said.

"Great. So you will have a bright future there." I said.

"But you have to know that Puck is my roommates now." Finn laughed.

"Wait what?" I gasped.

"You must be happy right? Haha it was accidentaly. I entered this university and I though my roommates would be someone else but when I enter, its him."

"Great that someone with you there." I said.

"Oh he is in front of me now. You wanna talk with him?" Finn asked.

"No, I'm fine. Just hope that he is okay."

"He is really okay, well I will have my first class in twenty minutes. Talk to you later."

"Take care, Finn." I hung up the phone.

I let out a sigh and place the phone back to the hangin wall. Glad that Finn is finally decided to enter a formal university and study there.

"Seems like you're happy now." Mercedes said to me.

"Yes, Finn enter University of Lima and found a new roommate who is Puck." I said to Mercedes.

"Wow haha some of us reunite together. Santana moves to New York and stay with Rachel and Kurt. You with me and Finn with Puck." Mercedes chuckled.

"So if we held a reunite it wont be happy anymore haha." I chuckled.

"E, there is something I want to talk to you." Mercedes said in serious face.

I nodded and sit down next to her on the sofa. "What? It seems like really serious." I raised my eyebrows.

"You pregnant?" Mercedes suddenly ask me.

"No." I shake my head nervously.

"Then what is this?" Mercedes showed me a pregnancy test that I throw to the trash.

"Mercedes... I.. dont know it's true or not." I'm crying.

"Have you check to the doctor?" Mercedes asked me.

"I just found out two days ago. I dont know it was true or not because it was a long time ago and I'm afraid." I cried.

"Is it Puck's?"

I just nodded slowly and crying again. Two week after Mr. Schue's wedding, I could feel that my body can easily got tired and I vomit almost every morning then I bough a pregnancy test and it says that I'm pregnant and Puck must be the father because I never did that with nobody else except him or even Nick.