Chapter 45

I'm waking up from my bed with my facial mask still stick on my face. It's already 9am. I better get hurry for my class at 10.30am.

I walked out from my room and about to take a bath with this facial mask still stick on my face.

"Good morning..... damn you scared me!" Nick suddenly yelled while sitting down on the sofa.

"I scare you? You scared me! What the hell are you doing in my apartment this morning?" I frowned at him.

"Mercedes went to the college and I'm here to pick you up." Nick said to me.

"Fortunately, I didnt open my shirts right when I'm out from my bed." I rolled my eyes.

"You can open it in front of me right now." Nick smirked at me.

"Errr pervert!" I rolled my eyes and throw my facial mask at him.

"I always wonder how can a girl sleep with this thing." Nick said.

"You need to wear that before you go to sleep, baby." I simply said and take a glass of water from the dining table.

"By the way I already made a breakfast for you." Nick said.

"Wow thank you but its Wednesday and I dont have breakfast on Wednesday. So you eat that." I said and walked to the bathroom.

"But babeeeeee?" Nick yelled.

"I'm in my healthy diet program so dont ruin that." I yelled back.

"Ugh okay." Nick yelled.

I press the knob and let the water come out from the shower. It feels so fresh to have a shower in the morning.

After that I walked out from the bathroom with my bathrobe and a towel on my hair. "I'm all out love, I'm so lost without you. I know you were right, believing for so long." I'm singing while walking to my room.

"Stop singing and get ready!" Nick yelled.

"A girl need one hour to get ready." I yelled back.

I opened my wardrobe and looking for clothes that I will wear for today. Until I decided to wear a skinny jeans, a tanktop with a denim vest. I take my hairdyer and dying my hair.

After my hair is dry, I take my hairclip and put it on my hair. I take my bag and went out from my room. I take my white converse and wear it. I also take my bracelet and wear it on my hand.

"You know what, babe? My girl classmates really like your style. They said that your style is cute and cool." Nick said to me.

"I learnt from my step-brother. Kurt sends me cute outfit from Vogue also vogue magazines itself. He also work in Vogue." I said to Nick.

"I'm so lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend who also popular and many guys have eyes on her. But they will gasped when they see we holding hand each other." Nick smirked at me.

"You talking too much." I rolled my eyes.
"Ups almost forget my new sketch." I take my sketch book from my study table.

"Can I see that?" Nick asked me.

"You cant. I have to use this for my presentation today. Come on or we will be late." I walked out from my apartment.

"Alright, princess. Alright." Nick rolled his eyes and walked out from my apartment.

I close the door and lock it. Just wait until my professor see my sketch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered the main lobby of my apartment building after went to college. The sun is ready to goes down.