Chapter 9

I entered my house and I bet the others already have dinner inside. I opened my shoes and place it on the shoes rack.

"E, is that you sweety?" Mom yelled from the kitchen.

I close the door and walked to the kitchen.

"Have you had dinner sweety?" Burt asked me.

"I'm not hungry." I simply said and walked off.

"Wait why you went home late?" Mom stopped me.

"Went to Puck's and finished homeworks together with him." I said and walked to my room.

I entered my room and close the door also lock the connecting door. I walked to tje bathroom to change my clothes into a pajama.

After that I pushed my body on my bed. I opened my laptop and start watching some Japan Anime.

"E, can I come?" Finn knocked my door.

I keep myself focusing to my laptop and didnt answer it until he press the knob and opened it.

"I'm sorry about what happened today. All you said was right. I'm a baby and I always be a baby. I'm sorry." Finn said from the door.

"Did you talk to me?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Is there any second Emily in this house? I was wrong to said you rude and anything. I just realized that what you have done was the best for me." Finn sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Who says you can sit down there?" I raised my eyebrows.

"E, please dont be a bitch." Finn rolled his eyes.

"You are the second person who said that after Puck." I simply said without look at him.

"Alright what can I do to make you forgive me?" Finn close my laptop.

"FINNN!!!!!!" I yelled and groaned.
"I just watch Crayon Shinchan episode 26!"

"Forget your sucks cartoon! My question is forgive me or not?"

I sighed. "Alright, alright I forgive you." I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously?" Finn raised his eyebrows.

"Yes." I rolled my eyes and take my laptop.

"No kiss or hug for me?"

"You're not my boyfriend."

"Fine, dont come to my room and sleep with me tonight!" Finn pointed at me.

"Fine dont talk to me!" I pouted at him.

"What the hell Puck gave to you today?" Finn shouts.

"He gave me something that you cant give me." I smirked at Finn.

"Let me guess, a make out?" Finn asked innocently.

"I cant tell you." I said to Finn.

"I should make a rules how to date my sister." Finn layin his body in my bed.

"And then you will see me like a girl hopeless without a date. You're an evil." I rolled my eyes.

"Aww come here." Finn grabs my hips and make me layin my body next to him.

"What the hell wrong with you?" I frowned.

"Dont you forget that we are dating now?" Finn smirked at me.

"Finn, we are twins who came from same mother and we cant date." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on, I just wanna sleep with you." Finn said.