Chapter 51

I walked out from my classroom. I have no class left so I better go back to my apartment and take a rest.

I take a walk from UCLA to my apartment. It only takes ten minutes actually to walk from college to my apartment.

New Directions will have nationals in two days and they will come to LA tomorrow maybe. I really cant wait to meet them.

I press my apartment door knob and it's locked. Mercedes must be already went out to somewhere. I take my key from my bag and unlock the door.

I entered my apartment and found a note from Mercedes. She went to the studio for a while. Oh okay.

I walked to my room and place my bag on the ground. I'm so hungry so I decided to cook something for my late lunch.

I turned on the TV to make some noisy in this apartment. I take some food ingredients from the refrigerator and decided to make easy burritos.

Suddenly the door bells rings. I'm forget that I locked the door from inside and Mercedes cant get in or open the door from outside.

"Coming!" I yelled.

I walked to the door and unlocked it until I open it and gasped. The New Directions is here also Mr. Schue.

"Hey Emily, how are you?" Mr. Schue smiled at me.

"It's great. Come in, Mr. Schue and the others." I chuckled.
"Whoops sorry it's little bit messy here." I giggled and cleaned up the table from old magazines.

"Are we disturb you?" Mr. Schue asked.

"Ugh no. I just went home after finished my class and about to have late lunch actually. I though you guys would arrived in LA tomorrow. It's a honor to see you guys are here." I giggled.

"It was unpredictable. We just met our biggest enemies, Throat Explotions in our hotel. Mercedes was there and I'm afraid that those kids will be down because of them and their leader, Jean Baptise. Mercedes told us her address so we came here and wanna stay here until nationals so can we?" Mr. Schue asked me.

"Ugh yeah of course, sure. You boys can take a rest in my room on the left and the girls in Mercedes's room on the right. What did Jean Baptise said?" I raised my eyebrows.

"He said that our best singer are graduated." Artie sighed.

"He is right actually." Tina said with her head down.

"Guys, you are in LA. The City of Angels, the city where are dreams come true. Dont be afraid just because of that stupid Throat Explotions." I said to them.

"What can we do? I'm so depressed." Marley said.

"I gotta call pizza to make you guys feel better." I said to them and take a phone hangin on the wall.

I ordered four box of meatlover pizza to my apartment for them to eat. After that I place that phone back to the hangin wall and have a talk with them.

"We dont even have a place for rehearsal." Tina said.

"We have." I smirked at them.

"Where?" They frowned.

"Rooftop. It's an empty place and I usually spend my day there and I'll make sure that Throat Explotions cant see you guys rehearsal." I smiled at them.

"We forget that we have another Finn here." Blaine chuckled.

"Hey Blaine and Sam, thanks for the cereal you guys gave me. I'm sorry that I didnt meet anyone of you when I went to Lima when Finn was sick." I said to them.