Chapter 5

** Puck's P.O.V **

I sat down on the bleachers looking at how the cheerio practice.

"Still here, Puck?" A familiar voice shocked me.

"Yeah too lazy to go home, Mr. Schue." I half smiled.

"Lazy to go home or because of her?" Mr. Schue pointed at those cheerleaders.

"Who do you mean by the way?" I frowned.

"Emily. Who else?" Mr. Schue chuckled.

I turned my face at him and frowned.

"You like her, you like her since the first time you joined the glee club. You joined because she was there." Mr. Schue smiled at me.

"How could you know that?"

"Your eyes. Eyes wont lie, Puck. Everytime you looked at her, you looked at her with different eyes."

"But I'm a loser." I let my head down.

Mr. Schue hold my shoulder "Talk to her. Ask her out."

I'm a loser and I dont have any guts to ask her out since she found I lied to her.

But I end up my sexting with Santana since she become more interests with Sam and I just want my girl back.

** Emily's P.O.V **

"That was better! Hit the showers now!" Coach Sylvester yelled.

I take my bagpack and my face towel.

"Want a drink?" A voice shocked me.

I turned back and Puck is smiling and give me a bottle of water.

"Thanks." I half smiled at him.

"Listen, I wanna apologize about that sexting. I end it and you can check out my phone now." Puck said to me.

"You dont need to as long as you not lie to me, it will be fine." I smiled at him.
"Oh wait, I have to take shower. This sweat bothering me. See ya!" I run to girls locker room.

Cant believe that Puck apologize and being so sweet. Is he really mean his apology? If it yes that's sweet.

"Tell me, is there something happened in between you and Puck?" Quinn suddenly asks.

"Nothing happened." I fake smiled at her.

"Dont lie to me, he likes you E." Quinn said.

"How could you know?" I raised my eyebrows.

"He likes you since the first time he met you. I know that." Quinn smiled at me.

"But I wasnt ruin your relationship with him."

"I ruined everything in my life. Sam asked me to go out and I'll go with him. So good luck with Puck." Quinn smirked at me then walked off.

I just lift my shoulder up and hit the shower to fresh up my mind.

After that I changed my clothes and went out with holding my bagpack and walked to my locker until I saw someone is standing in front of my locker.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while open my locker.

"Waiting for my girl." Puck smirked.

"Quinn or Santana?" I asked sarcastically.

"You dont realize that I was standing in front of your locker?"

"Nope." I chuckled.

"You're beautiful but you're stupid." Puck rolled his eyes.

I just chuckled and shut my locker then I walked and leave him alone.