Chapter 54

3 months later

Graduation went good. Sam got his scholarship and moved to LA and of course with Stacey followed him. They both stayed with me and Mercedes. So we changed the storage room into a bedroom for them.

I'm back to LA with my college and Puck go back to his work. Finn still in Lima to finish his college and he has to be separated with Rachel who is in New York. Life is good for some of us.

What about the others? Tina, Artie and Blaine moved to New York with Rachel and Kurt. Artie got into NYU and Blaine got into NYADA meanwhile Tina is trying to find her lucky there just like Stacey. I dont know what happen with Jake, Marley, Ryder, Kitty and Unique in McKinley now but I guess they're trying to built their own dream.

Since glee club in McKinley disbanded. Mr. Schue is trying to find his lucky by being Vocal Adrenaline's director. Yeah he is become our rival's director. But most of all everything is good.

"Damn UCLA class damn!" Sam walked into our apartment.

"You are the third person who said that after Mercedes went out from her class." I simply said.

"It's been a week, I started my class and it kills me slowly." Sam sighed and pushed his body on the sofa.

"Congratulations with that." I'm clapping from the kitchen.

"Where is Stacey and Mercedes?" Sam asked.

"They both went out to see Mercedes's producer. Maybe your twin sister can find her lucky in Sony Music."

"So just two of us..." Sam smirked at me.

"What? Dont you dare to do something to me or I will call Puck and you will get into his fist." I glared at Sam.

"Just kidding. Its enough to get pushed by him againts the locker." Sam said.

"He really did that to you?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes twice. Even on the field he almost punch me." Sam simply said.

"Tell me!" I jump to the sofa and sitting in front of him.

"Errr no." Sam rolled his eyes.

"Sammyyyyyyyyy." I pinch his cheeks.

"Puck pushed me up againts the locker, first when after we sang together in choir room and second after we told the glee club about Michael week. I bet you didnt tell him that you went out with me right? Yeah now you can see how much Puck loves you." Sam said to me.

"He can be sweet when he is around me. And he only show it to me, no one else." I'm smiling.

"I need somebody to loveeeeee." Sam yelled.

"Mercedes broke up with Tank." I simply said.

"Then?" Sam raised his eyebrows.

"Go back together with her. You know that I shipped Samcedes so bad. You both are otp and cute. Sam, it's a big chance to date her." I said to him.

"Why her? Why not you?" Sam asked.

"I'm engaged to Noah Puckerman so back off!"

"Haha just kidding, by the way, I'm hungry. Can you make me food?" Sam smirked at me.

"Make your own." I simply said and take the TV remote then turned on the TV.

"Puck is wrong to choose you to be his fiancé." Sam sighed.

"At least I'm not desperate in love like you."

"You'll see that I will get a girl from my class." Sam said proudly.