Chapter 11

Spring break went good in Miami with my family even though it will be better if Puck join us.

Finn and Quinn got back together which mean that Quinn broke up with Sam. Kurt and the guy named Blaine are dating and we would like to hangin out one day.

"E, can you call Finn for me?" Mr. Schue come to my locker.

"He might be in boys locker room. Alright, Mr. Schue." I shut my locker and walked away.

I walked to boys locker room to find Finn. The jocks usually there after football practice to hit shower.

"Finn, you here?" I entered the boys locker room.

"Screw you." A girl voice.

"I just saw an angel come from heaven." A familiar guy voice.

I walked slowly and kissing's sounds is follow me. I keep walking in the boys locker room until something catched my eyes.

"Puck!" I shouts.

Puck and a fat girl is finally stop kissing at each other. He turned his face at me and I can see that the girl is Lauren Zizes. I dont know how could Puck did this to me.

I shake my head and run away the boys locker room until I crush into someone.

"Sorry." I simply said and keep let my head down and about to walked off.

This person catch my hand and make me stop my way. "E, you okay?"

I turned my head ar the person and Sam is frowned at me. "Yes." I simply said.

"Are you sure?" Sam asked me.

"Can someone stop ask me whats wrong when I'm not okay? I tried to not to cry but you asked me like that and it's makes me wanna cry." Tears slowly fall down my face.

"I'm here, is there anything wrong?" Sam hugged me.

"Puck cheated behind my back with Lauren Zizes, I saw them kissed in boys locker room." I cried in his hug.

"Stay away from my girl!" Suddenly someone pushed Sam's body.

"Baby, I'm sorry I dont mean to do this. I was about to ask her to join the glee club but she asked me to do a favor with her." Puck hold my sleeve.

"How the hell I can trust that? Tell me, she was the one who you texted that day right?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Babe, I'm so sorry." Puck begged.

"We're done. I cant believe that you did this to me." I simply said to him.

"Fine!" Puck shouts and walked off.

I saw him walked in the hallways with his angry mood and push another students againts the locker until he gone away.

I wipe my tears and walked to get to my locker and about to take my book.

"You sure that you okay with this?" Sam standing next to my locker.

"I'm fine, I just want to be alone, Sam." I take my book and shut my locker then walked away to my classroom.

I entered my classroom. Me and Puck supposed to be in the same class right now but he didnt show up. I sat down on the bacl row since I'm not in a good mood to study today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Me and Artie will have a Saturday movie night this week." Brittany said as her, Santana and I walked together.

"Sounds good. Since Quinn and Sam broke up, I will ask Sam to go out with me." Santana said to us.

I just keep quiet and listen what they both talking about.