Chapter 15

** Emily's P.O.V **

I sat down on the bleachers alone. Looking at the marching band practice. People might think that I'm strong but actually I'm not. I just can hide anything I feel.

"One of them is like a Ken and Barbie." A familiar husky voice.

I turned my face and Mr. Schue is sitting next to me.

"I dont ship Ken and Barbie." I said without looking at him.

"What a father usually talk to his daughter? Oh about boys? Or Disney?" Mr. Schue asked.

"I dont know." I simply said.

"Emily, you're a beautiful girl. Everytime you walked in the hallways, every boys you passed have their eyes on you. They wanna talk to you but Puck will always give them death stare."

"I'm trying to be perfect one, Mr. Schue. There are only two person who I really wanna make them proud, Finn and my mom. It's hard to see mom works hard alone to raise me and Finn so I promised to myself that I dont wanna hurt her." I said to Mr. Schue.

"She already found her new love one, E. Burt loves your mom, he could be a good husband for your mom and a good father for you and Finn." Mr. Schue said.

"He is Kurt's father, I dont want to make Kurt thinks that I stole his father. When I was in kindergarten, I saw all my girl friends been pick up by their father, their father hugged them. All I saw my mom holding me and Finn's hand." I said without looking at him.

"Your mom been trying to be a father for you both for the half of her life, Emily." Mr. Schue said to me.
"You have me as your father in this school. Your father must be looking at you right now see how his beautiful daughter grow up and hope that there will be a guy who loves her as much as he loves you."

"Is that all father wants?" I turned my face at him.

"Yes, because there is no guy who loves you more than your father did." Mr. Schue said.

"I never know what my father say to me."

"Hmm lets talk about Disney princess, like Cinderella." Mr. Schue giggled.

"I dont like her, she is stupid. If I were her, I already run away from her step mother." I said.

"Haha what about Aurora?" Mr. Schue laughed.

"How the hell you can sleep about one thousand years and stay beautiful?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Emily, you are a perfect girl. Dont let your perfection become your weakness. Dont be sad about your lost and think that life is unfair. Everyone loves you." Mr. Schue smiled at me.

"Thank you, Mr. Schue." I smiled back at him.

Mr. Schue just nodded and smiled at me. Yeah sometimes I think that life is unfair but all I know life is fair enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"E, bring this paper to principal Figgins secretary." Coach Sylvester gave me a stack of paper.

"Alright coach." I said and hold that paper.

"And tell your girls dont be late for practice today." Coach Sylvester said and walked off.

I just nodded and keep walking to Principal Figgins's office and give this paper to his secretary.

"Watch your step!" I yelled as someone crush me and make my paper fall to the ground.

"I'm sorry, Emily." Jacob ben Israel said and walked off.

"Ugh." I mumbled and cleaned up my paper.