Chapter 19

Senior Year

My summer with Puck was the best. We spent two weeks together. And now I'm ready for senior year.

I walked in the hallways alone for the cheerios audition in the hall. But suddenly my eyes catched something. Quinn walked alone with her punk style.

"Quinn?" I stop her way.

"Hey Emily, how was your summer?" Quinn smirked at me.

"It was good. What the hell with you?"

"Senior year, I finally found myself. I'm not a little cute girl anymore. I'm a punk girl." Quinn said proudly.

"Well good luck with that!" I smiled at her and walked off.

Actually I wanna ask her to back to the cheerios but I think it wont happen with that.

I entered the hall where the there is a table for me and coach Sylvester to do an audition for the freshman or sophomore even senior girl who want to join the cheerleader squad.

I hold board name from the wall board where the girls already fill their names. Coach Sylvester finally entered the hall with her face who usually like that.

"How many girls we have?" Coach Sylvester asked.

"I cant count. It's too much, coach." I said to her.

"Okay call them one by one." Coach Sylvester said.

I nodded and called them one by one to choose who will gonna be the new member of our cheerios this year.

Its been ten candidates and no one of them been chosing by coach Sylvester.

"They're sucks." Coach Sylvester sighed.

"NEXT!" I yelled.

A foot step entered the hall until I saw Finn is standing there.

"Finn?" I frowned.

"Umm hi coach, I'm Finn Hudson and I'd like to join cheerio just like my twin sister." Finn said nervously.

"Prove it." Coach Sylvester grinned at Finn and press the tape until a music come and Finn start dancing.

His dancing always be terrible like usual. I shake my head and cover my eyes with my hand about my brother did. He embarassed himself.

"Such an awful dance, fatty." Coach Sylvester stop the music.

"So am I in?" Finn asked.

"NEXT!" Coach Sylvester yelled.

Finn sighed and went out from the hall with head down. I feel bad for him.

* 2 hours later *

"How many new member we have?" Coach Sylvester asked me.

"No one." I said nervously.

"How many girl left?"

"No one." I simply said.

"They're sucks!" Coach Sylvester said angrily and went out from the hall.

I sighed and decided to walked follow her to out from the hall. The girls who been audition for our cheerios already waited outside the hall.

I give the paper result to coach Sylvester and she stick it on the wall board. There is no new member for cheerios this year.

"Am I in?" Finn stopped my way.

"Finn what the hell with you? You are the captain of McKinley Titans and you want to join cheerios?" I frowned at Finn.