Chapter 43

Christmas

I walked in the hallways alone to find Sam and give this christmas present for him and hope that he wont mad at me.

"Stacey can you give this for Sam?" I give my gift to Stacey.

"What is this?" Stacey frowned at me.

"A christmas present. He mad at me, he ignore me since the last sectionals until now and I dont even know what my fault is. Oh and this one for you." I give another christmas present to her.

"Thank you. My brother can be really a jerk. I'm sorry for everything he did." Stacey sighed.

"It's okay, I'll be back to LA tomorrow." I smiled at her.

"That fast? I'm gonna miss you." Stacey hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you too, little girl." I hugged her back.

"Hey babe." Ryder suddenly come to us and smirked at Stacey.
"Oh hi Emily." Ryder smiled at me.

"Babe? Whoah haha. Hi Ryder." I laughed.

"I will give this to Sam. He should understand that a bestfriend cant fight for a long time." Stacey smiled at me.

"Alright. Thank you." I smiled back at her and walked off.

Today is 24 of December and tonight I will have dinner with my family before tomorrow I will go back to LA with my evening flight.

I went out from McKinley to get my car and drive back to my home to prepare the dinner with my mom.

"Emily stop!" A familiar voice shouts.

I turned my face and Sam is coming over to me.

"I'm sorry, I dont mean to ignore you. I just got my boring time and it makes me bored. You did nothing wrong and thanks for the new comic books." Sam smiled at me.

"You're welcome, Sam." I smiled back at him.

"You sure that you will back to LA tomorrow?" Sam asked me.

"Yes I have my classes." I nodded.

"I'm gonna miss you." Sam suddenly hug me.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I hugged him back.

"See you." Sam said.

"See you." I said and walked off.

Sam waves me a goodbye. I wave him a goodbye and walked to the parking lot to find my car until I saw Puck and Jake are ready to go. Puck is smiling at me and I just give him a halfsmiled then enter my car.

Last christmas I was with Puck and now it changed. I will spend my christmas with my family. I start my car and driving to my house.

As I get home, I place the key on the key box and Burt is like ready to go.

"Do you want to go?" I asked Burt.

"Yes, to New York meet Kurt and bring him the biggest christmas present ever." Burt said to me.

"What is that?" I frowned.

"Blaine Anderson." Burt chuckled.

"You should bring Finn too." I chuckled.

"But before I go, I have something for you." Burt give me a chrismas present.

"This is not Blaine right?" I chuckled.

"Just opened it." Burt said to me.

I opened the box and see a music box. When you open the box, a music will start playing.