1 - One.

Brie Bella

"Brie, I don't think it's the best idea to be here." Dean whines as I pull him onto Werewolf's Territory.

"Were only grabbing something from my house, then we'll be out of here." I say, rolling my eyes at the worried Dean.

"That's fine, but have you forgotten what I am?" He asks, sighing.

Again, I roll my eyes. "No. Your a Vampire, big whoop."

"Not just that. Your whole tribe hates me. I wouldn't care, but I can't beat them all." He says as I pull him into my house.

"I won't let that happen. Your my friend Deano." I say, giving him a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, well you need to be careful bringing him around here."

I turn around to see my twin sister, Nikki with her arms crossed over her chest, smiling slightly.

"Hey, Nikki." I say, smiling.

"Hey, B." She greets. "Dean, you know I don't have a problem with you being around my sister. Or being around at all."

"Its your boyfriend." Dean mumbles.

She sighs, but nods anyways.

My Sisters dating Seth Rollins. Who happens to be friends with Kevin Owens, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso, and Roman Reigns, who happens to hate Dean. Who wants to kill Dean.

"He isn't coming over anytime soon right?" I ask.

"Not until later." Nikki says "but you have to remember Brie, he has a strong sent. That's how I knew he was here."

"We'll be in and out Nikki, don't worry."

Just as quickly as I say that, is as quickly as I run to my room. Once I grab what I needed, I head back out to the hallway.

"Alright, you guys go. Be safe." Nikki says. "I don't want to see him hurt."

And just as quickly as we came in is as quickly as we were back out.

I hear the familiar howling and I grab ahold of Deans hand. That wasn't just any wolf's howl. It was Seth's.

"We gotta go." I say quickly.

"Why, what's going on Brie?!" Dean asks.

"Its Seth. I think he knows your in the territory." I say. "Dean, hit .me."

"Hit you?!" He exclaims.

"Yes Dean, hit me! I can't phase unless I'm mad!" I yell.

I haven't learned how to phase whenever I want yet.

"I can't do that!" He yells.

"Just do it Dean!" I yell back.

And that he does. His hand flies across my face with a loud 'Smack'.

"I'm so sorry!"

"Back up Dean."

Instead of trying to contain my anger and calm myself down, I let it out. Dean jumps back quickly as the pass happens.

Even though I've been able to do this for a while now, it still feels weird. Dean smirks at me as I look at him.

"What do we do now?" He asks.

Run.

"But they can still attack if I'm on the
land." He points out.

Yeah, I forgot about that. I can't be on the Vampires land either.

He sighs ''I won't let you get hurt."

Well we gotta get moving now. They can hear my thoughts.

"Forgot about that. Follow me."

And with that he takes off running, using his speed to his advantage.

If I was still in my human form, I wouldn't be able to keep up with him.

I just have to keep him away from the ones trying to hurt him.

When I was 13, I met Dean for the first time. I was running around in the woods, Even though the chief never wanted me to, and ran into a 14 year old Dean Ambrose.

We both knew that we shouldn't have became friends because of what we were.

But when we Hung out, we just clicked.

Eventually I told my Mom and Dad about him. They weren't happy that I became friends with a Vampire, but they didn't tell me I couldn't hang out with him.

We've been friends ever since.

5 years later and here we are running from Seth and his gang, yet again.

"And you wanted me to meet your tribe tonight?!" Dean yells just as we pass the line that divides our territory's.

With the chief there, they can't touch you!

He snorts ''No way."

My dad said you could come! I just have to keep my eyes on you! C'mon Deano, one time.

"That doesn't sound appealing." He says as we stop running.

C'mon. They tell stories about our tribes past and we just have fun.

"Eh. Still doesn't sound all that great Brie. It won't be the same because I'll be there. Have you considered my feelings in this? One Vampire, surrounded by like a hundred wolfs? No thank you." He says.

Fine, don't come. Sorry that I consider you a part of my family. I don't care what you are Dean. Your my friend. Best friend. I would do it for you and you know that.

"That's different and you know that. My people would kill you and I can't see that." He says.

So that makes it different? We knew this would be a problem when we met. They don't know you. They've never actually seen you! But its whatever Dean. I'll catch you later.

"Brie wait!"

But I don't. I take off running back towards my home.

My tribe doesn't exactly not like him. They know how close Me and Dean are and would protect him if anything were to happen. We just know that isn't a everyday thing. So, here and there we find ourselfs running.

I've never had an encounter with any Vampire besides Dean. So, I just take his word when he says they want to kill me.

Even though I don't want to go to this meeting we have every Saturday night, I know I have to.