61 - Sixty One

Dean Ambrose

As I hold Richard down, letting Seth have his chance to kill him, I hear what Nikki yells Brie.

Brie Bella is Pregnant By Roman Reigns.

They're gonna be parents..

Oh my god..

I see Roman leaning up against the tree with wide eyes St the same news.

I'm gonna be a dad..

I smile.

"Roman, want to do the honors of killing Richard?" Seth asks.

Roman nods quickly. He pushes himself off the tree and walks over towards us. No limping, no hissing in pain.

The mans strong. It's like he never even got stabbed.

Roman walks up with a smirk on his face.

He grabs the sides of Richards head and takes a deep breath before twitsing and pulling as hard as he can.

Richards lifeless body's drops out of my hold and Roman drops his head.. literally.

"Burn the bitch to the ground!" Jey yells.

I chuckle and pull my lighter from my pocket.

I flick the lighter on and set the dead vampire body on fire.

Just when I stick the lighter back into my pocket, Brie runs up to me and wraps her arms around me tightly.

I smile and wrap my arms around her.

"Congrats Brie." I say, holding her tightly.

"Thank you! I'm gonna be a mom.. oh my god this is unbelievable!" She yells excitedly.
I smile "You both will be great parents."

"That means alot Deano.. thank you." She mumbles.

"No problem."

"Now it's your turn." She says, pulling away.

My eyes go wide "I can't have kids."

She chuckles and reaches her hand in my pocket. She pulls out the same box I showed her.

"You know what I mean."

I gently grab the box from her fingers and take a deep breath.

"When we get back to the land."

As we sit around the fire, I play with the box in my pocket.

Is now the best time to do this?

I look over at Seth, who's constantly poking Brie's stomach and smiling.

"I'm gonna be an uncle." He says.

"I'm gonna be a dad.." Roman mumbles, watching Seth.

"I'm hopefully gonna be married.." I mumble to myself.

Why does Seth make me feel this way?

So.. nervous. Scared even.

Dean Ambrose scared? No way.

"Seth?" I call out.

Seth looks up with a huge smile on his face "Yeah baby?"

"Come here cutie."

He nods and stands up, walking up to me.

"What's going on baby?" He asks.

I take a deep breath and slide off the log, getting on one knee.

Seth's eyes go wide.

I pull the box from my pocket and begin talking.

"I know your only 18 and want to live your life.. but Dammit I love you so much.. I love seeing your smile, hearing your laugh, listening to you talk. I even love when your pouting, upset and yelling at me. I love the way you bleach half of your hair blonde, the way you take care of it just to make it look nice, even though you look absolutely amazing when it's messy or in a messy bun or ponytail. Your amazing. I love you Seth Colby Rollins and I want to know... Will you Marry me?"

At this moment I don't care about all the other staring at us. I look deep into his beautiful his and wait for his answer.

Just then, I see the tears begin to fall from those big, beautiful eyes and even though I know I shouldn't, I begin to feel bad.

But I see the smile creep up on his face and I get some relief.

He starts nodding his head quickly and a huge smile appears on my face.

"Y-Yes? Your saying yes?"

He nods again "Yes. I will Dean."

I stand up quickly and pick him up, holding him tightly in my arms.

I hear "aws" and "congratulations" coming from everyone who's surrounding us as I hold him close.

"I fucking love you Seth Rollins." I say as I set him back on his feet gently.

I pull the ring out the box and slide it onto his ring finger with a smile on my face.

"I fucking love you to Dean Ambrose."