66 - Sixty Six.

Roman Reigns

When we get to the house Dean brought us to, I look around,  not knowing where we are. 

We've already phased back, knowing we all can't fit threw the house as our wolf selves.

"Do we just walk in?" Nikki asks.

"That's my girl friend. My child's mother. I'm going in." I mumble, walking threw the door way.

A few seconds later a hear footsteps behind me. I look back to see Seth and Jimmy behind me.

"My Boyfriend and Sister, who's also carrying my Niece or Nephew, is in there. I'm going in." Seth says.

"I'm coming just in case. I made Nikki and Jey stay behind." Jimmy says.

And that's when it hits me.

Jimmy's doing the same thing Dean was trying to do..

Protect his loved ones.

He didn't want Seth to go because he didn't want him hurt. He'd rather risk himself then having Seth in any kind of danger.

The guilt kicks in quickly. I made Seth tag along even though Dean wanted to keep him safe.

Before I can stop Seth, he runs upstairs and opens a door and gasps, sticking his hands in the air.

My eyes go wide when I get closer and see Deans close friend,  Sami with a gun in each hand, one held in Bries direction, who is tied to the bed, and the other aimed right at Seth's head. 

Dean is standing in front of the window, eyes just as wide as my own.

"This wasn't supposed to happen like this.. I just wanted someone to love me!" Sami yells.

Seth slowly takes a step forward, making Sami jump.

"Don't move or I'll shoot!"

Seth takes another slow step towards him "Please, let Brie go. Let her leave with Roman. I'm the one you wanted Sami."

"This is why I said Seth shouldn't have came." Dean says,  shaking his head.

"I did want you. I wanted you because I seen how happy you made Dean. Dean hasn't been this happy with anyone in his lifetime and I wanted that." Sami says "But now? I don't want you."

His eyes set back on Brie as he smiles warmly.

"Brie isn't gonna love you the way she loves Roman. They're mates for a reason." Seth says.

"It's not just the love of someone else anymore. No no no. I've always wanted a baby. But I can't have one." Sami says.

"Why not?" I ask.

Sami's eyes go wide when he notices me standing behind Seth with Jimmy behind me.

"My life got taken from me. I didn't want this life. Vampires can't have children." Sami says.

"How did your life get taken?" Brie asks.

"Ask Dean." Sami says, pointing the gun at Dean.

Seth sighs of relief when the gun isn't aimed at him any longer.

"Sami don't do this." Dean begs.

"Tell them Dean!" Sami yells.

Dean sighs and mumbles "I changed him."

"Tell them the whole story."

"I needed to eat.. So I bit him. But I instantly felt bad and I didn't suck his blood out.. I left him.. I left him thinking he might've bled out.. But he didn't. He came back and I taught him how to live like.. Me." Dean explains.

"So that means you have the right to kidnap a pregnant werewolf? That doesn't excuse it!" Seth yells, instantly protecting Dean.

"Back away from my sister!"

Everyone turns towards me as I turn around to see Nikki with a gun held to Sami.

"Get away from her or I'll kill you." She growls.

Sami's eyes go wide.

"Drop them both, now." She demands.

Sami slowly sets both guns on the floor.

"Kick them this way."

He pushes the two guns, once at a time towards us, making them slide right in front of Seth.

"Get Brie Dean. I'm done playing these games."

Dean smirks and walks up to Brie, untying her.

As soon as Brie is fully untied, she runs up to me, wrapping her arms around my waist tightly.

"Let's go." Nikki says, smiling before patting her sister on the back.

Seth picks up the guns, smiling himself.

Gotta love Family.

Authors Note -

So I HAD to update for my birthday today!

Hope you all like the chapter and only good things will come for the ending chapter of this story!

Love you all ♥