46 - Forty Six

Seth Rollins

"I don't know where she is Ro."

Its been 3 months. Its May now. Roman still hasn't remembered much about.. Anything. One things for sure is now, he's really clingy towards Brie. He doesn't want to go anywhere or do anything without her. I don't know exactly where she went, but I thought I would stay with Roman until she returned. Roman isn't the same and everyone see's it.

"I want to know where she went!" Roman yells, swiping a notebook off the desk in his room.

"I don't know!" I yell back.

Roman doesn't understand that I have no idea where Brie Bella is.

He growls and walks out the bedroom door. I groan and follow him, not letting him go anywhere alone.

"Roman! Where are you going?!" I yell, running after him.

"Find Brie." He mumbles.

"She's probably with her Dad! Want to go see Deano?"

Shit. Say no say no say no.

He sighs deeply "Sure. Yeah let's go."

Dammit, why did I have to open my big mouth?!

For the past three months, Dean had kept his distance from Roman. Dean doesn't want Roman to find out what he is until he can remember on his own. Its bothered Roman countless times because he truly wants to be around Dean.

"Where is he?" Romans asks, continuing to walk.

"I-I Don't know.." I mumble.

He rolls his eyes "Come on Seth, stop playing games."

I sigh "He's in the field.."

He smiles brightly and claps his hands together, walking towards the field.

Dean?! Please tell me you can hear me! Roman is coming, he's coming by you right now! Dammit, I hope you can hear me.

I follow Roman as I nervously chew on my fingernails, hoping that Dean heard me.

When we make it to the field, we see Dean laying in the grass, propped up on his elbows, his head tilted back as he looks up at the sky. I wish I could see or hear what's going on in his head. That and I really hope he heard me.

"Dean!" Roman yells.

Dean sits up fully and turns his head quickly. His eyes to wide and he jumps up to his feet.

I don't think he heard me..

"What the fuck.." He mumbles.

I tried telling you!

He looks at me and sighs, nodding slowly.

"Hey Roman, what's got you over here?" Dean asks, trying to play it cool.

"Do you know where Brie is?" Roman asks right away.

I groan and throw my head back. I thought we were over that.

"I just seen her not to long ago, she was heading out with Nikki." Dean says "Why?"

"I'm just curious." Roman says, finally making it to Dean.

Dean avoids getting to close to him by walking up to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"I didn't want him here.. My eyes Cutie." He whispers.

I pull my head back so I can look at his eyes. There a dark red, me a ing someone pissed him off. Either that or he's sad.. I think. I just know when he gets mad, they turn that color.

"Who made you mad baby?" I ask, placing my hand on his cheek gently.

He shakes his head slowly "That doesn't matter right now, I just-"

He's cut off by Roman grabbing his wrist and spinning him around "Dean, What- Shit your cold man."

Dean's eyes go wide again. Roman looks at his face and his own eyes go wide "Y-Your Eyes."

"Roman, its not what you think." I say quickly.

"Your.. Your a vampire.."

Shit.