30 - Thirty.

Roman Reigns

Once Dean had cleaned and wrapped Brie's wound, we agreed we would go back to the land and talk to The Chief. Its not safe now in the city for Me and Brie now anymore. Brie is walking further ahead with Dean as Me and Seth stay a little farther behind. As much as I should be mad or jealous, I'm not. Not right now. Dean just got his best friend back. He was worried. Scared... Right?

"Why'd you leave?" Seth asks out of nowhere.

I glance over at him and sigh. Is any reply I give him legit? None of them is a good reason for me leaving him. Not one.

"Brie left. She's the love of my life, I could let her go alone." I say.

He nods "Understandable."

No, it's not. I didn't think of Seth's feelings when I took off like that. I'm all the poor boy has. I'm his only family. Besides Brie now, but its always been Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. When I left, it was just Seth Rollins. Alone.

"You know I love you baby brother, Right?" I ask, wanting to hear him say he knows.

He nods "of course."

I wrap my arms around him, hugging him tightly. He chuckles and his me back.

I look ahead of us to see Brie limping slightly, hurting. She's strong yes, but she can't act like it doesn't bother her. She got Stabbed for Christ sake.

I smile at the three. Dean, Seth and Brie. My life would be nothing without them.

"Roman!" Dean yells, turning around to face me as he now walks backwards.

I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Your and Idiot." He says before turning back around.

I chuckle as i let Seth go.

A loud crashing noise stops us all dead in our tracks. I watch Brie closely as I grab ahold of Seth, holding him tightly.

"What the hell." He mumbles, looking around.

"What's going on?" Brie asks.

Dean shrugs "don't know kiddo."

Another loud crash is heard and Seth flinches in my arms. The crash is followed by a scream. A loud, ear piercing scream.

"Nikki!" Brie yells before taking off running in the direction the noises are coming from.

"Brie no!" I yell, letting Seth go.

"Shit shit shit." Seth mumbles.

Brie phases quickly as she runs farther away from us.

"What the hell is she doing?!" Dean asks.

"I don't know."

Seth takes off running after her, Me and Dean right on his tail.

Why would she run towards the danger? Over someone who doesn't give a shit about her? Someone who betrayed us all.

"She's her family. That's a true sister." Dean says as he runs besides me.

I shake my head and push myself to run faster, chasing after my girlfriend. Brie is out of sight as we try to keep up. She's to fast for us when she's phased. To fast for Me and Seth. Dean could catch up easily but chooses to stay with us. Stay with his love.

My chest begins to tighten as my heart beat picks up. My throat begins to burn but I continue to push myself. As a human, we can't run as fast without loosing our breath and getting tired. As a wolf? That all seems to go away.