26 - Twenty Six.

Seth Rollins

I hear the familiar sound of the chiefs howl, calling us all for a meeting. I'm in my wolf form, roaming the woods since Dean left to see his 'Friend' and hasn't returned yet.

Last night wasn't good for Any of us and by the sound of the chiefs howl, doesn't seem good now either.

I really wish Dean was around, but I'll have Roman and Brie. I run to .the area that was usually have our bonfire's at. I phase back into my Human form and plop down on the the.log. everyone's here already and now, were just waiting on The Chief. Well not everyone. Roman, Brie and Dean aren't here yet.

The chief comes up. He looks livid.

"How is it we have 3 people missing and nobody notices?" He asks.

Everyone looks around, eyes stopping on me. I shrug.

"Seth, Where's Dean?" He asks.

"On his land. He had to eat." I say.

He nods and turns to Jimmy and Jey "Where's your guys cousin?"

Jimmy shrugs as Nikki let's out a small laugh. I roll my eyes.

"I don't know sir." Jey says.

"We need him found right away and since he is your cousin, you both will look for him." He says.

"But-"

"No buts." The chief snaps.

I chuckle lightly.

"Nicole, where's your sister?"

Nikki looks up with wide eyes.

I feel someone take seat next to me and a cold hand grab ahold of mine. I don't bother looking as I smile. I already know who it is. I intertwine my fingers with his as I watch on.

"Sorry I'm late. What's going on?" He whispers.

Roman and Brie are missing.

"There probably off fucking somewhere."

I mentally roll my eyes at him.

Your an idiot.

"I'm your idiot."

"I don't know where she's at." Nikki finally says.

"You don't know where your own twin sister is?" He asks.

She shakes her head.

"Find her. I want her back by tonight." He orders.

"How am I suppose to know where she's at?" Nikki asks.

"That is your sister Nicole. I want Her and Roman found and I want to speak with Dean Ambrose." he demands.

"I'm right here sir." Dean speaks up, gripping my hand a little tighter.

"Follow me boy, we need to have a word." he says, motioning for Dean to follow him.

Dean nods and stands up, slowly letting my hand fall back to my side. I let out a low whimper as he walks away from me. I go to stand up but I'm pushed right back down. I look up to see Jimmy and Nikki standing above me.

"You need to tell us where they are." Nikki demands.

I sigh "I Don't know where they are. Haven't seen them since last night when you so rudely lied to The Chief about Brie."

Jimmy grabs ahold of the collar of my shirt and pulls me off the log. I chuckle when he pulls me towards him so I'm face to face with him.

"Tell me where my stupid cousin and his stupid girlfriend is Seth." He growls.

I shrug "I don't know Jimmy."

I really have no idea where they are. I did my part with knowing where my boyfriend was, I don't keep tabs on Roman and Brie. They are there own people, they do as they please.

"Find them."

"No? That's your job." I say, smiling.

"Fuck you then Faggot." He snaps, pushing me back down.

The smile drops as I look up at him, my blood boiling. Did He just...

"What did you call me?" I ask as I slowly stand up.

"You heard me pretty boy."

Nikki busts out laughing as she takes a step back.

"Repeat yourself." I say, trying to remain calm.

All I'm feeling is anger. I've never been called that before. It was definitely a slam.

"You, Seth Rollins, Are A Faggot." He Says, smirking.

"I Thought that's what you said." I mumble.

I don't think twice before punching him in the mouth as hard as I can. he falls to the floor, holding his mouth as he groans in pain.

"Seth!" Nikki screams, dropping to her knee's to check on her boyfriend.

I freeze, looking down at the two of them. Jimmy slowly get up on his feet, glaring at me.

"You asked for it now you Blood Sucker loving Faggot." Jimmy snaps.

I tackle him to the floor, punching him as hard as i can. he eventually flips us over so he's on top and has the upper hand in this fight. I cover my face with my hands as he punches me. I grab a hand full of hid hair and pull his head down, using my free hand to punch him back.

"Break it up! Jimmy let him go!" I hear Nikki scream.

Suddenly, he's pushed off of me and I'm pulled up to my feet.

I look at the person I'm front of me with wide eyes as he hisses at Jimmy.

"Don't touch him again."

Who the hell is this?

He's cold. But he's not Dean. He's got short orange hair, not much taller then me and has an accent.

Nikki pulls Jimmy away from us as she glares at the mystery guy In front of me.

"Who are you?" I ask.

He turns around to face me "Zayn. Sami Zayn."

"Why did you help me?"

"I'm a friend of Dean's."

"Thank you."

He scoffs "Don't thank me kid."

And with that, he's gone, leaving me completely alone and confused.