55 - Fifty Five

Seth Rollins

"How is it every time I try and talk to him, he always ignores me for someone else?!" I yell.

Chris sighs and shakes his head, not knowing what to say.

Dean completely ignored me when I tried to tell him that I wanted to take a walk. He looked and me and rolled his eyes, snapped at me and continued on talking to Brie.

"Dean?" I mumble poking his arm.

Brie stops talking so I can get Deans attention, but Dean doesn't even bother looking at me. I try poking him again, trying to get his attention.

"Baby?"

He starts up talking again, ignoring me completely.

"Dean Jonathan Ambrose!" I yell.

He stops talking and looks at me with an annoyed expression. "What do you want?"

I look at him with slightly wide eyes and sigh "I Just wanted to go take a walk."

"So go, what the hell are you doing here telling me?" He snaps.

I look at him with slightly wide eyes.

"Bro, You need to chill." Brie says to Dean.

Dean rolls his eyes but doesn't respond to what Brie had said. I can feel the tears begin to swell in my eyes as I look at my so called boyfriend. I roll my eyes and walk off, going on a search for Roman.

"Do you have something to do today? I have to head out for a bit." Chris says, smiling sympathetically at me.

I sigh and nod slowly "Yeah, I can go look for Roman or something. Go ahead Chris."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, Go ahead."

He smiles before walking off, leaving to do whatever it is he has to do. I sigh deeply and begin my search for Roman. Since I know he's not with Brie, Since she's with Dean, then my only guess is he's at home, or with Jimmy and Jey. I walk towards my shared house with Roman and walk inside, closing the door behind me quietly. I walk to Roman's room and knock lightly before opening the door. I see Roman asleep on the bed. I sigh once again and close the bedroom door and walk up to the side of the bed. The tears that were threatening to fall, finally begin falling as I gently tap Roman to wake him up.

"R-Roman?"

He shifts and let's out a small grunt before rubbing at his eyes. He opens his eyes barely and looks at me.

"Seth? What's wrong?" He asks.

"I just need someone right now.." I mumble.

He shifts and moves over, patting the bed next to him, silently telling me to lay with him. I slip my shoes off and crawl into bed, pulling the covers over me.

"Start talking little bro."

And that's when I tell him everything. He silently listens to me, letting me vent and say everything that's on my mind. He pulls he into his arms as I begin to sob Into his chest.

"Sh. Get some sleep Seth. I'll be here when you wake up.. I promise." He mumbles, holding me tightly.

I slowly nod, sniffling. I close my eyes and cuddle up to the man I consider my big brother. The man I was raised with.

"I love you little bro."

"I-I Love You T-To Ro."