36 - Thirty Six.

Seth Rollins

"Seth!"

I turn around at the use of my name and tilt my head in confusion when I see Chris Jericho walking towards me.
"Yeah?"

"Who's that new guy with Brie?" He asks.

"New guy?" I question, even more confused then I was before.

There's a new guy on the land?

Dean looks at me, confused as well. I shrug and look back at Chris, waiting for him to explain further.

"Who's this new guy?" I ask.

"I don't know.. He was walking with Brie towards you and Roman's house." He says.

I look back at Dean to see him smirking at me.

"Want to go see who it is?" He asks.

I shrug "Why not."

We say our goodbyes to Chris and begin walking towards the house, hand in hand.

"Maybe its a new guy?" Dean asks.

"Not sure." I sigh "If it is a guy, Romans not gonna be happy that the chief is pulling this shit."

"He's gonna get sacred when he see's me." He mumbles.

I squeeze his hand and kiss his cheek, making him smile slightly "So? Maybe he'll go away."

We walk up to the house and I open the door, smirking as I grab Dean's ass as he walks in before me. He chuckles and walks threw the living room. I close the door quickly and jog up behind him. Roman's bedroom door is open as he calmly talks to Brie. I look at Dean, who shrugs. I chuckle and walk into the bedroom, a smiling.

"Hey you guys!" I yell, happily at the two who look over at me.

"Hey Seth." They say in unsion.

I look over at the new kid "Who are you?"

"Seth!" Brie yells, slapping my arm.

The new kid chuckles "My name is Conner Matthews. You are?"

"Seth Rollins." I answer, cockily.

"My Baby Brother." Roman says.

"Nice to meet-"

He cuts himself off when Dean finally enters the room.

"Oh my God!" He yells, running towards my boyfriend.

I step off to the side, letting Dean handle this one himself. Conner trys to attack Dean, but of course, Deans cocky ass grabs both of his hands in mid air, smirking.

"Calm down." Dean says.

"Y-Y-Your a V-Vampire!" Conner yells, trying to pull his hands from Deans grip.

"Duh." Dean says, rolling his eyes.

"He's a friend." Brie sighs.

"My boyfriend." I point out.

"B-Boyfriend? Your gay?!" He asks.

Dean let's him go, shoving him back gently. He's eyes turn a dark red.

"Got a problem with that buddy?" He asks.

Conners expression goes from surprised to angry. This can't be good.
"Your not suppose to be here!" Conner yells.

"Enough." Brie pleads, trying to get in between the two.

I grab ahold of Brie, pulling her from the scene.

"Don't. An angry Vampire and Wolf? Not a good idea." I whisper, shaking my head.

"Hold on." Conner says, laughing.

He abandons the conversation with Dean and makes his way over to me. He brings his hand up and runs it threw the blonde side of my hair, slowly. I hear Dean hiss as he runs a hand down my facehe grabs my chin roughly, digging his nail into my skin. I growl and push him away.

"Don't touch me man." I snap.

"You can't be gay. What do you want from him, huh?" He asks.

He can't be serious.

"You can't tell me I'm not gay."

"Just saying. I'll catch you later Brie. Nice meeting you Roman and Seth." He says before walking out of the room.

"Who the fuck was that?" I ask, turning towards Brie.

She sighs "Some new wolf who will be living on the land. My dad wants me to show him around and what not."

"Well he better keep Hus filthy hands off my boyfriend or were gonna have some problems" Dean mumbles plopping down on the bed next to Roman.

"He's... Weird." I say.

"I don't like the vibe I get from him" Roman admits.

"I don't either." Brie agrees.

"Well, were gonna figure out what he's hiding."