62 - Sixty Two

Roman Reigns

Pregnant.. Brie Bella... My Girlfriend..

Holy Shit.

What do I do? What if I'm not good enough? Not only for Brie but for the baby as well..

"Roman? Baby, what are you doing?"

I whip around and smile when I see my beautiful girlfriend, hair tied up in a messy bun, sweats on and one of my T Shirts that are bigger on her. 

She looks gorgeous.

Brie ended up crashing at Me and Seth's house since Seth went to crash at Dean's house. 

"I was just thinking baby." I say honestly. 

I turn back towards the window and look out, looking at the sky full of stars, the moon shining so bright. It's truly a beautiful sight.

I feel her arms wrap around me from behind and her head lay gently on my back. 

I smile as she holds me against her, the feeling of her warmth and love, taking over. 

"Tell me what's wrong baby." She whispers. 

I sigh and continue to look out the window as I talk. 

"I'm scared I'm going to fail you as a boyfriend and fail our child as a father.. I've only ever taken care of Seth and he wasn't a baby..  What if I mess up?"

She let's out a light chuckle "You could never fail us Roman. The only way you'd do that is leaving us."

As soon as she says that I start shaking my head "Never."

"I Know that."

"Brie, I L-"

The living room door busts open in the middle of my sentence and I turn around quickly, Pushing Brie behind me. 

In comes at least 5 people in all black, faces covered.

"Hello Roman. We want to know where Dean is,  and your going to tell us." The one leading the rest says. 

I let out a low growl before saying one simple word.

"No."

The person chuckles "Them we'll take the next best thing since we can't find him or his dirty mutt of a boyfriend"

They all start walking towards us, slowly. 

My eyes go wide.

"Either you hand over the precious Brie Bella the ways way,  or the hard way. Your choice Roman."

"Brie, Run."

As soon as the words leave my mouth, she takes off running up the stairs. 

4 of the masked people run towards me, attacking me.

My hands start swinging quickly, but 4 against one, I end up on the ground very quickly. 

As I continue to get beat on, I hear a loud scream, coming from upstairs. 

I start swinging faster and harder when I realize they have Brie. 

But a boot to the face, ends the attempts at helping her. 

Everything goes black.