37 - Thirty Seven.

Roman Reigns

I lay in bed with a very beautiful girl wrapped up in my arms. Im holding her close, never wanting to let go so this moment will be forever. her head laid on my chest,she's listening close as my heart beats and my chest expands with every breath I take, her hair fanned out amongst my chest and torso, with the softest sent of her clean hair filling my nose when I breathe. She let's out this cute little sigh. I glance down. Noticing she is drifting into a sleep. I bring my hand up to her head and side swipe her hair out of her face. Its quiet. Peaceful. Everything is perfect. So I kiss her forehead and allow myself to drift off as well.

Its beautiful really. True love. The purest form. Blissful,sweet and breathtakingly amazing.

But as always, amazing things have to come to an end. Morning light breaks the darkened sky of night. She awakens, naturally I wake too. We kiss each other goodbye for the morning. For our new day has to begin. I walk her out, closing the door feeling my heart sink. Im so attached to her. On a soul level.  It hurts every minute she's away. But alas, it isn't forever. Now for the day ahead.

°

"Good Morning Big Bro." Seth says, smiling brightly at me.

How is he so happy this early in the morning?

"G'Mornin' Lil Bro."

I yawn, rubbing at my eyes. I had such a peaceful night and early morning with Brie, and I had to finally tell her goodbye. I hated not being able to hold her in my arms longer, even though I held her all night and morning. I've grown that close bond with her and now it physically hurts when she's not with me.

"Ready to get this running on? You agreed last night to take a run with me." He says, bending down to tie his shoes tighter.

"I'm only doing this because Brie's stuck helping Conner for the day." I mumble, feeling the anger begin to surface.

Its not Brie's fault. I'm not mad at her. I'm mad at her dad for pulling this shit. He knows that Me and Brie are seeing each other and still wants to pull this shit. Its not fair. Its not okay.

"I know big guy." Seth sighs.

"There's something up with this new kid and I don't like it. Not one bit."

"Me either. Know what's crazy?" Seth asks, beginning to jog away.

I sigh and begin jogging myself having to run to catch up with him.

"Hm?"

"Dean can't read his thoughts like he can with us."

I look over at Seth with a questioning look.

"That's not normal."

He chuckles "I know. He's not a good guy. We need to get to the bottom of what he wants."

"It was creepy the way he was touching you and mad that you were gay." I say.

"I know.. I don't know though, its weird I guess.. Maybe he's got something against gays?" He suggests.
"Maybe, but I know it goes deeper then that." I say.

"I know. We'll figure it out in do time Big Bro. Until then Dean agreed to watch over Brie while she's out with him and while we do our thing during the day."

"We can't get sidetracked to much Lil bro. Vampires could attack and any point and we need to be prepared." I say.

"We won't. Were champion Vampire Hunter's, we'll be fine."

"Yeah but If Brie gets hurt, I feel that pain 10x worse. Same the other way around." I point out.

"Y'all some tough ass wolfs, come on now." Seth says, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah yeah yeah." I mumble.

"Hey Roman?"

"Yeah Seth?"

"I fucking love you."

"I fucking love you to." I chuckle, pushing him playfully "Now shut up before I leave you running alone."

"Your so mean." Seth Mumbles.

"Only to you jackass."