19 - Nineteen.

Roman Reigns

"Hey Roman, I don't know if your feeling up for it but I brought you something to eat." Seth says as he walks in.

Brie smiles up at me but doesn't say a word. Seth hasn't looked in our direction just yet so he has no idea Brie has finally woken up.

"I'm actually hungry as fuck, thanks Lil bro." I say.

"Surprise Surprise, your actually gonna eat this time. I don't have to drag you out of here to eat?" He asks, setting everything on the chair placed in the corner of the room.

Brie chuckles and sits up slowly.

"You couldn't bring me something to eat? I see how it is Seth." Brie says, smirking.

"I'm sorry Nikki, I didn't know you'd be Here."

"Do I look like Nikki to you Mr Rollins?"

Seth turns around quickly at the very obvious hint. His eyes go wide and he looks like he's just seen a ghost.

"B-brie?"

I smile at his reaction. She smiles and nods.

"Oh My God." He mumbles, slowly making his way over to us.

I let Brie out of my arms as I see the tears begin to fall on Seth's face.

"C'mere. Gimme a hug."

She opens her arms and Seth pulls her into a tight embrace. I hear the light sobs coning from Seth.

"Don't cry." Brie whispers, holding onto him tightly.

"I can't help it.. I missed you." He mumbles.

"I've been here Seth. I ain't going nowhere." She reassures him.

I smile at the sight of them. I can't be jealous because I know Seth is in love with Dean. Its the love of his life and Brie is like a sister to him.

"I'm gonna call Doctor Styles now. Seth, can you stay here with her?" I ask.

Seth nods, still holding onto Brie.

Brie smells the air and chuckles "Deans close. I can smell him."

"Well, I'll step out for a second." I say, smiling.

I walk out the room and pull out my phone. I hear loud footsteps running up the stairs. I look over at the stairs and see Dean fall up the last step, hitting the floor with a loud thud.

"You good Dean?" I ask chuckling.

He looks up before jumping up to his feet and smiling.

"I hear my best friends thoughts again. Is she awake?!" He asks, smiling brightly.

I smile.

Go in and see. Seth's in there bawling his eyes out right now.

"Oh shit.. Oh shit! She's awake!" He yells running towards the bedroom door.

But instead of opening the door, he runs right into it.

I bust out laughing "Dean you can read minds, not walk threw walls."

He rolls his eyes, the smile never leaving his face.

"Its a door, not a wall smartass."

I chuckle as he opens the door and runs inside, slamming it shut behind him.

I dial Doctor Styles number and put the phone and speaker as I slowly pace the empty hallway. It rings a couple times until he picks up.

"Hey Roman! How's everything going?"
"Hey doc. Bries awake."

"She is?! I'll be over right away Roman!"

I chuckle "Okay Doc."

"Alright, see ya soon."

"See ya soon."

I hang up and smile down at the phone.

I turn around and walk back to the room, opening the door and stepping in.

My smile grows wider at the sight of Dean hugging Brie with all he's got, Seth sitting on the bed next to her, smiling.

"Group hug?!" Seth yells.

I shake my head.

Dean ends up next to me, pulling at me. I chuckle and let him pull me to the bed. I lay next to Brie and she cuddles up on top if my chest, Dean laying on the other side of my chest and Seth has an arm wrapped loosely around the three of us.

Everything's gonna be just fine.