5 - Five.

Brie Bella

It was a pretty eventful day today.

First, Dean came and talked to Roman this morning. Which lead into Seth being over protective of Roman.

Second, I kissed Roman.

Third, Me and Dean took off without telling anyone where we were, which led into the other Vampires finding us.

Fourth, we had a war, leading into a Vampires death and My sister getting hurt.

Fifth, Seth admitting he likes Dean. More then a friend.

Now? I'm pacing the hallway, waiting for Dean to come out and give me an update on my sister.

I know she'll be okay. I just can't help to think this was my fault. She came to protect me. Help me. Then she gets hurt. How do I tell our dad about this? He'll call me stupid, reckless. Tell me I'm putting the tribe into danger.

Which is all true and I deserve that. I deserve to be yelled at for putting my own twin sister in danger. My own flesh and blood.

The bedroom door opens and Dean comes out with his hands shooved into his jean pockets.

I don't say anything. I wait for him to speak first.

"You know, your mind runs wild when bad things happen. This isn't your fault." He says.

"Just tell me how my sister is." I say.

He chuckles "Good as new. She just needs some sleep."

"So she's gonna be okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. Once she wakes up, she won't feel a thing."

I let out a sigh of relief. Thank god She'll be okay.

"Now, your minds not the only one running wild. Roman's terrified to ask you to hang out." He says, smirking at me.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"Down the hall. In your room." He says.

"With who?" I ask.

"Seth, of course." He smirks.

"Alright, well you go talk to them and I'm gonna get ready." I say.

He smirks at me one last time before disappearing.

******
A simple all black hoodie, my hair tied up into a tight ballerina bun, dark blue skinny jeans, black vans. I look into the bathroom mirror and smile at my appearance.

I look decent.

I walk out of the bathroom and towards my room. I take a deep breath before slowly opening the door. Dean's leaning up against the wall, hands in the pockets of his faded jeans as Roman and Seth are sitting side by side, asking the Vampire questions.

All eyes are on me as I walk into the room. Dean smirks and chuckles lightly.

"You look great Brie." He compliments.

"Thanks Deano." I say smiling. "You ready Roman?"

Roman stands up instantly "Let's go."

"You guys hanging out then?" I ask Dean and Seth.

"Yeah. I'll stick around and keep the dog company." Dean teases.

Seth rolls his eyes.

"I heard that cutie."

Someone's thoughts are never private around Dean.

"Of course not. I'm nosey." Dean says.

I roll my eyes and turn to Roman "ready?"

He smiles and nods. We walk out of the bedroom and down the hallway. I glance over at Roman as we head downtairs. He's looking down at this feet with his hands shoved into his pockets.

"So.. What made you want to hang with Me?" I ask as we head out the front door.

"Your a pretty cool girl. I've always wanted to hang out with you, but you were always distant." He says, looking over at me.

"I was distant because you were always with Nikki. That and you were always hunting my best friend." I say.

He sighs "That's because I never actually met the guy. Dean seems pretty cool."

"He's not like the rest Roman." I say truthfully.

"I know. Figured that out when he built up the courage to talk to me this morning." He admits. "Well that and he went against his own kind to defend us."

"He would only hurt us, if we hurt him." I say.

"I know."

But you don't.

"So." I say, feeling the awkward feeling fill the air around us.

"So.." He trails off.

"Tell me about yourself Roman." I say.

"Me? I'm not to interesting." He says.

I chuckle "I think you are. So tell me about yourself."

"Okay.. My Name is Roman Joseph Reigns, I'm 19 years old, My Birthday is May 25th..  I used to enjoy playing football, I love my long hair and wouldn't cut it for the world, were all schooled On the land so that you know.. I was a trouble maker for sure. Especially with Seth and Nikki. That's kinda all that's needed to know about Roman Reigns." He says.

"You played football?'' I ask, truly surprised.

He nods.

"Wow."

"You never seen me outside pelting footballs at your sister?" He asks.

I chuckle ''Nope."

"Well miss Brianna. Tell me about yourself." He says, smiling at me.

I stop in the middle of the open field and sit down down in the grass.

"Okay. My Name is Brianna Monique Bella, but everyone calks me Plain old Brie. I'm 18 years old, my birthday is November 21st. Besides being around my sister and best friend I love listening to music and taking hikes. Just walking around in the woods will make my day. I'm not a makeup kinda girl. Braid my hair or tie it up into a bun, simple pair of jeans, T-shirt, simple pair of shoes and I'm good to go. Never played sports or nothing." I explain.

He nods, smiling at me.

This could be the start of something new.